2

I woke up to a cramp in my neck. It was pure darkness when I opened my eyes. I could only see the glow of an alarm clock across the room. 2:12 am.

As my eyes adjusted, I noticed Felix was passed out in his bed. His hair falling over his face. I sat up and scratched the back of my head. I flung my legs over the side and slowly stood.

After to going to the bathroom, I headed out into the hall. I could see a faint glow over the rally by the stairs. The kitchen light was still on. I headed downstairs, I'll finish my dinner. My appetite was up and running again.

At the bottom step, I could hear someone moving around. Passing through the archway, I saw Chan sitting at the table scrolling on his phone. He was wearing the same muscle shirt as earlier. As I rounded the table? I noticed he was just in boxers.

He acknowledged my presence as I opened the fridge,

"You have a good nap?" He chuckled as he stood. "Your leftovers are in the black containers."

I grabbed the small black containers and set them on the counter in front of the microwave.

"Hey," Chan leaned against the counter beside me. I kept my eyes on my leftovers as I took of the lids and shoved them into the microwave. "May I ask why you left dinner earlier? You seemed uneasy."

"Just new environment, new people I guess. I was probably just overwhelmed." In my peripheral view, I watched him nod.

I also watched his hands squeeze the counter's edge. His veins slightly bulging. Why the hell does he have nice hands too?

"You know if you need anything, you can talk to me. Or anyone else." He stated it as a reminder. He said that once before. After I originally met him.

"Actually, umm. After I eat could you get my suitcase open, the zipper wouldn't budge for me."

"Sure, I can do it now actually. I need to head to bed, anyway."

I gave him a quick 'thank you' when he left as I pulled out my heated up food. I searched the draws until I found the eating utensils and sat down. It was quiet except for the sounds of me eating.

I scrolled through Instagram noticing one of my idols had recently posted. I've always been invested in following his career. Agust D was his solo artist name. I believe he also participates in a boy band, but I don't follow that part not a whole lot. Though, I've heard some of their songs and they are good. His D-2 album came out not long ago and I have been obsessed with it. Yes, I know I'm a fanboy but I can't help it. I was practically drooling at I focused on his recent post.

 I was practically drooling at I focused on his recent post

I instantly clicked save as I did with all of his posts. I continued to scroll through the media.
Most of it was nonsense, memes or drama about some entrepreneur or celebrity that I didn't really care about.