9

[Seungmin's pov]

He was still sleeping upstairs. It was almost ten, it was Saturday so I decided to let him sleep in. Minho came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist, laying his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm thinking we all go out to eat this morning. It's been a long week." He suggested, I know he was asking for my approval of the idea, not that he needed to. I turned around in his hold, fully knowing that I was trapped against the counter. Wouldn't be the first time.

"I think that's a great idea. We could all use some time out of the house and Jisung needs to feel closer to us. Like we accept him." I stared into his eyes and he gave me a guilty look. "Do you fully accept him, Minho?" I know he complimented him last night, but he hasn't trusted anyone new since.. not since before Jisung came along.

"I do. I do, I just need a little bit more time to get used to him, that's all." He answered giving me a smile and a quick peck on my lips before leaving me to whatever I was doing before. I knew it wasn't that Jisung reminded him of them, he was different in every way. Who knows what it is.

I needed to wake him up if we were going out. Minho has started telling everyone to get ready, while I had gone to wake up Jisung. His hair was feathered out around the pillow and across his forehead. His lips were slightly parted as he slept. It wasn't surprising that he looked beautiful all around the clock.

I pulled my bedroom curtains open and walked over to him sitting on the edge of the bed. I caressed his face as I remembered last night. He had helped me control my impulses while allowing me to lose myself. The last time I had craved someone so much was when I met Minho. I don't even want to think about the time I met Chan, but even this was somehow worse than both of them. Maybe it would ease when he's ready. That's probably what it was, I was just used to being able to take it whenever I asked for it or wanted it. With him, I had to wait, but my patience was slowly beginning to dwindled.

His eyes fluttered open and he yawned. He grabbed my hand and cuddled it, trying to fall back asleep.

"No, you gotta wake up. We are going out for breakfast." He groaned after hearing what I said, but he sat up anyway and stretched. I forgot he was shirtless. The muscle in his arms tightened and I forced myself to look away. "Get dressed okay, baby?" I kissed his cheek and left the room. I noticed Minho in the study, leaning against the desk pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Everything okay?" I didn't knock, but it startled him slightly.

"Yes." He paused for a moment before continuing, knowing damn well he can't lie to me. "No. They want me to go in, they scheduled a meeting without my knowledge."

"No, you're not going." I crossed my arms. "You're the CEO of that damn company, tell them no." He picked up on how upset I was, today was one day he would have to relax and actually get to see us and they wanted to ruin that. He was supposed to be taking a break to finish college anyway. He pulled to him, placing me between his legs.

"No, Minho. I mean it, you aren't going." He just nodded.

"I know. I wouldn't dare defy you and face your wrath, so I know." He teased me, but meant it as well. "You're sexy when your angry, you know that?" He whispered in my ear and nipped at me earlobe.

"We are going out remember? Everyone is downstairs." He traced the tip of his nose down the side of my neck.

"Mhm." He only hummed his response. God damn it I was needy. I gripped his arms, tilting my head back for him.

"Fuck." I pulled myself from his grasp. "We'll finish this when we get home okay? Let's go." I heard him laugh at me, smacking my butt as he walked past. Asshole.