54

[Jisungs pov]

I ran out of the bathroom and down the hall as fast as my feet could carry me.

I was so stupid to come here to have the papers signed. The ones that gave me permission to switch classes. I bolted down the stairs and rounded the corner. I stopped and placed my hands on my knees, trying to fill my stinging lungs with air in between the tears slipping from my eyes.

I pressed my back against the brick wall and placed my hand over my heart.

That is exactly why I left at night, cause facing them is so much harder. Facing Hyunjin is so much harder.

I love him, more than any one of them. So much more, that's why I was with him the last night I was there. I didn't want to be with any one else.

And I'm currently fighting ever instinct I have to go running right back to him and begging him to take me back, to beg him to keep his arms open for me.

But I can't.

The tears began to fall heavier as I sink to the ground, I'm glad classes had started. I'd rather not have a stranger come up and ask me if I was okay.

The heaviness of my tears mix with the rain and soon I can't tell them apart.

The coldness of both soon extinguishes any fight I had left in me. Putting out every flame in my soul.

I did this and I have to live with it. I'm going to have to until I can figure things out.

It's not going to be easy. Nothing is ever easy. I reached for the paper that I had shoved into my pocket. I crinkled it in between my hands and torn it to pieces.

So much for happy endings, I should've expected that I never would've gotten my own happy ending.

————

[Seungmin's pov]

I looked at my phone and noticed that Hyunjin has been nonstop calling me.

I dialed him back and listened to the ringtone until he answered.

"Fucking finally." I could hear the impatience in his voice.

"What is it is Hyunjin?"

"Don't get fucking snark with me. I'm still you're Hyung, dammit." He seemed to be turning all of his emotions to anger now.

"Listen the reason I called.. can you parents kill someone for me?"

I almost dropped my phone as his question. Who was he pissed at enough that he'd allow my parents to rid this world of them.

"That's a question for them, not me."

"You're their son, I'm sure if you told them to, they would. Especially since you'll be taking their place soon."

"This is unlike yo-"

"Can they do it or not?!" He was becoming more and more easy to trigger these last few days. I don't want some random kid in his class to end up being shot in the head.

"Okay, okay. I'll talk to them, but who is it."

There was a silence as if he was debating on telling me or just waiting for my parents to contact him."

"Jisung's father."

"Okay." It was a simple answer as that, that made me instantly agree.

"I ran into Jisung today.. he's trying to put his father in jail and that's too long of a process."

Extremely long. All the court hearing and police statements you'd have to make. Not to mention there's such a thing as bail and who knows what he would do to Jisung in between periods and plea bargains.. that would shorter in time span in jail.

I've been through the process so many times, considering who my family is. Underground mafia's always have to deal with shit like this and I'm honestly not looking forward to me 22nd birthday.

"I'll handle it, but Hyunjin?"

"Yes?"

"Make sure to delete this phone call from you history before it's recorded in your phone bill."

I pressed the end call button and deleted the call from my history before it could even probably register.

I then, texted my mother that I was on my way over.

I didn't wait for an answer. I put in proper clothing and made myself seem presentable, trying to hid the dark circles under my eyes with a small swipe of concealer. Which seemed to do the trick.

I grabbed my keys from my dresser and walked out into the hall. Almost colliding with Changbin as he walked out of his room, rubbing his temples. He was hungover, I had no doubt.

"Jesus, Binnie. When are you gonna stop?" I reached out to walked him to my bathroom but he pushed me away. I rolled my eyes at him and smacked him upside the head.

"Ow! What the fuck?!"

"Drinking isn't gonna solve any problems. Take some fucking Tylenol. And if I see that you've gone to another bar again. I will personally slash your tires."

"You're one to talk. This is the first time I've seen you come out of your room." He took a good look at me. "Wait, where are you going?"

"Don't worry about it. Just take some medicine and drink water. I'll be back in a little bit."

It's better if no one else knew that I was on my way to help plan out a murder.

I walked down the stairs and pulled my scarf off the hanger and wrapped it around my neck before slipping my shoes on.

After getting into my car, I received a text back from my mother.

Okay, see you soon hun!

She clearly thought I just coming by for a little visit. Which is sort of the case, but not necessarily.

If out of all people, Hyunjin wants him dead, then he's gonna be fucking dead.

I really wish I would beat the shit out of the man the second I had seen him step foot in my parents house, knowing damn well I would've been him to death.

So many things I should've done, but was too stupid not to do. I'm not going to be stupid with this. Never again with I be stupid about anything.

————

[A/N]

So something changed, the chapter I was original gonna post has been postponed til after this one.

This is a really short chapter, but considering I've gotta so many comment notifications saying you all want murder (blood thirsty freaks 😂,) you're gonna get murder and who do you think will be the one pulling the trigger 🙃 I just wanted to make sure you all knew what was being prepared for you.

Any whoooo, I don't know why I'm on such a writing binge at the moment, I already have half of the next chapter written up for you guys. I might wait to post it though. I think this is probably the most I've update recently in such a short period of time.

But I'm enjoying it. I really enjoy the process of wrapping things up in a story.