37

[Jisung's pov]

7 days until Hyunjin comes home.

There was no school today, nothing to keep my mind off of things. I had woken up before everyone else.

I noticed two new additions to the couches. Chan was currently snuggling himself into Felix and Minho had swooped Seungmin into his lap.

They must have came home really early this morning.

I didn't want to move from my spot because Jeongin was currently snuggled into my side, his head on my chest.

I really could get used to this feeling. I looked around the room at everyone's sleeping figures.

Changbin slept with a blanket wrapped around him and pulled tightly around his shoulders hiding half his face as he slept.

I began to maneuver myself out from under Jeongin without waking him. I really had to go to the fucking bathroom.

It was darker in the house. No lights were in anymore. I assumed Chan or Minho turned them off when they got home. The only light was the sunlight trying to break through the dark curtains.

I wasn't so sure what to do by myself this early in the morning. It's was only seven and I'm surprised I even woke up this early.

I headed to the downstairs bathroom and shit the door behind me.

After doing my business, I turned around to face the mirror. My skin was glowing, I hated it.

I began to remember the night before, what took place on the counter.

I closed my eyes and let out a soft sign. I brought my fingertips to my lips, smiling as I remembered how soft the kisses were.

Seeing the sunset on the river wasn't nearly as beautiful as watching his eyes fall shut when I held him.

You see, how I felt last night. That was the kind of sex people write poetry about. The kind that leaves you tingly for hours, that become engraved in your brain.. a memory you can't escape and don't want to.

I'd be with him like that again over anything else.

My body instantly felt warm when I thought of holding him again.

He really was something else.

I washed my hands and exited the bathroom. I noticed the kitchen light on as I walked down the hallway. It was probably Changbin making coffee or something.

I rounded the corner into the kitchen and instead of Changbin. I see Seungmin instead, drinking from a steaming mug.

"I didn't know anyone else was up." I said quietly and he looked at me with a glint in his eyes that made me feel sick to my stomach.

"You okay?" I asked, sitting down across from him.

"Jisung, Hyung is in the hospital for attempted suicide. None of us are okay and especially not him."

I looked down and felt my voice crack. "Right, I'm sorry."

As soon as my mine entered back to the hard reality of almost losing him, my bones felt weak.

"It's not your fault. It's just without everyone else awake to try and keep the life flowing, I just can't get over why Hyung would try it again. I thought he was getting better."

We sat in silence and I reached across, putting my hands in his as he held his mug.

I'm not good at helping in these kinds of situations. I don't know what to say or what to do.