46

[Jisungs pov]

Things were going smoothly. Yeonjun and I were back to being just friends.

The whole fiasco with me kissing Yeonjun had passed with the guys.

I try to keep up with him, make sure he's doing okay after Soobin left him on the sidewalk. I remember Yeonjun's words the morning he left.

At least I won't have to see him for three weeks.

That's was three days ago. Which is a good thing, i knew Soobin, but in case I didn't really know him. The break was going to be a good thing for things to calm down with whatever was going on. Maybe Soobin would give him an explanation when we all came back.

From what he told me, Yeonjun had gotten on a flight at 8 this morning to head home for the holidays.

Apparently, he had gotten me a little gift for Christmas and it was to be mailed to the house in a few days. Just before Seungmin and I leave for his parents vacation home on some island in almost the middle of nowhere.

I felt bad cause I hadn't gotten him anything.

Yesterday, I had managed to sneak off and do some Christmas shopping. I was the first one to put presents under the tree.

I bragged about it to everyone and they all got wide eyed and had admitted they forgot about Christmas presents. I laughed it off cause honestly, it doesn't really feel like Christmas is in just a few days.

"Hey, since we are all leaving on Christmas Eve, do we want to open presents the day before?" Minho came into the kitchen and asked me and the others that were eating breakfast.

"Sounds good to me!" Jeongin said as he scooped a spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

Every one kind of nonchalantly agreed. It was too earlier in the morning for everyone.

Christmas Eve was a week. A week for the rest of them to do Christmas shopping.

I stood from the table and put away my dishes.

I just wanted to stay home today. Possibly curl up in bed and take a really good ass nap.

I've been feeling a little physically drained lately. Maybe it's from being way too excited about things lately, or maybe it's just that moment where I don't want to do anything but lay in bed and sleep.

I'm exhausted. Too exhausted.

The second my head hit the pillow of my bed, I was out like a light.

The ground was covered in white powdery snow. My bare feet ached pricked with every slight movement I made.

Familiar stone walls built so high, they seemed to be gripping the clouds in the sky. And they extended for what looked like a thousands miles in front of me.

Nothing else in sight. No doors, no opening or turned. Just straight ahead.

One step forward, pain. Another step. Pain. Another step, a piercing pain than made me want to scream. Why don't I have shoes?

I wanted to scream, but I couldn't even feel my mouth opening. My throat was tight.

Despite the numbing pain in my feet, I walked forward. It seemed like it was the only thing I could do. The air grew colder the further I walked.

I don't know how long I walked. If felt like hours before the stone hall opened to a Snow White clearing.

The wind was strong enough to knots blow me off my feet. The only sound came from the wind and the sound of snow crunching under my feet.