47

[Jisung's pov]

The smell of bacon was enough to get me out of bed this morning. Felix was already up, his bed was a complete mess so I know he tossed and turned in his sleep.

I don't know why he didn't climb into bed with me when I told he could if he was ever having trouble sleeping.

I got up and noticed his pillow on the floor, I picked it up and made his bed before I made mine. That's when I heard the shower running.

I knocked on the bathroom door. "Felix?" I opened it after knocking once more with no answer. He stood in the shower, forehead pressed against his forearm that was raised up against the wall.

Felix wasn't extremely muscular but it was enough to the point that his muscles constricted when they were tense. And he was really tense...

"Felix?"

"Hmm?" He lifted his head and slowly turned his face towards me. He looked so worn out and tired.

"Were you sleeping while standing?" I asked, knowing fully well that he was.

"No?" He rubbed his face with wet hands and turned off the shower.

Wrapping a towel around his waist and stepping out he pulled me in for a hug. "Good morning, pumpkin. How'd you sleep?"

"I'm more worried about how you slept... I made your bed for you." I looked up at him, his arms still around my waist.

"You didn't have to." He kissed my forehead and exited the bathroom.

"You couldn't sleep again, could you?" I asked trailing after him.

He paused in front of his dresser, not saying a word.

"Why didn't you sleep with me?" I asked coming up behind him, resting my chin on his shoulder. He turned his head and rested his cheek against my hair.

"I didn't want to wake you, Jisung. Besides I'll be able to sleep on the plane tonight."

Fuck I forgot his flight was tonight.

I inhaled deeply and I knew he felt it.

"What is it?"

"I forgot you and Chan were leaving tonight."

"It'll be okay, I'll call whenever you want me to."

"Every night?" I looked at him with big doe eyes.

"I promise."

His voice was even full of exhaustion.

I wanted him to get sleep, but I knew convincing him to do so would be in vain.

The smell of breakfast began to creep into the room. "I can basically hear your stomach screaming for food, pumpkin. Go eat, I'll meet you downstairs." I headed downstairs in my plaid Christmas pajama pants. Everyone was up. Jeongin, Chan and Hyunjin were congregating in the living room, talking about what they thought there presents were.

Right! We were opening presents this morning.

Minho and Seungmin were finishing up breakfast. Changbin was seated at the table drinking a cup of steaming coffee.

"Well good morning! Is Felix up too?" Seungmin asked putting the last few pieces of freshly cooked bacon onto a plate.

"Yes, Felix is up." Felix said entering the kitchen. Instantly looping his arm around my waist and kissing the side of my head.

Someone's affectionate this morning. His been giving me kisses all morning. Not that I'm complaining.

It did make me realize that I haven't been as close with him lately as I'd like to. Which reminds me of the present I got him.