31

[may not be as dramatic as I originally planned involving Woojin, BUT there will be drama. That's always fun *exasperated sigh*]

————

[Jisung's pov]

"Welcome home, Jisung."

There was nothing to explain how much fear was coursing through my veins.

His tone seemed so sadistic, filled with a sickness and he reeked off alcohol.

He took a step towards me and it took everything in me to stand my ground.

"Can I speak to you privately?" He asked as he grabbed my wrist. I tried pulling my wrist from him but it wouldn't budge.

Chan stepped in between us. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was angry.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Once again his accent made his tone overpowered.

"Just want to talk with y'all's new golden boy." Woojin smirked at him and without hesitation pulled me away from the only thing that could possibly keep me sane.

Down the hall and to the backyard, we went. I noticed Chan following but I knew he was only going to eavesdrop.

I still felt better knowing he was literally right around the corner.

"You must've thought it was really funny to throw that drink in my face, huh?" The words he spit out were like venom as he shoved me backwards.

My back hit the railing with a crack and I tried not to whine in pain.

He got up in my face and I couldn't help but wince as the smell of how intoxicated his breathe was.

How did he even manage to drive here?

"You know what else is funny?" His face was centimeters from mine. "The conversation I had with Hyunjin."

He chuckled as he pinned me to the railing and pressed against me, refusing me to move.

"Whether he wants to or not, now he's going to doubt every, single, thing you do."

"What did you do?" My eyes widened. "What the fuck did you say to him?!"

"Oh don't yell at me little lamb, it's not what I did, it's what you're going to do."

He leaned down to me ear and nibbled at it. I felt like crying, screaming or pushing him away but I had never seen Woojin in this state. I've seen him push everyone around.

But drunk?

He was bigger than me and I... well, I was weak. Easy to push to the ground, unable to stand up for myself.

"I'm going to revel in watching you fall apart by your own hands. Believe it or not, Jisung, once upon a time I was exactly like you. I know how you're bound to behave. Draw people in and then push them away out of worry and doubt and fear."

His lips were still pressed against my ear and his hand gripped my hair hard, making me wince again.

"You fear abandonment, you fear not being validated enough, so you simply abandon them first, you seek validation elsewhere. I just simply set things in motion for you."

"You're a monster." I whined again as his grip got hard, tangling my hair together.

"No.. I'm not. But you will be." Once again his tone was venom. It coursed through me, making me sick, making me trembling.