20

[Minho's pov]

"I'd like to apologize for my behavior before." When those words left his mouth, I knew it was a lie. Woojin has never been and never will be there person to apologize to somebody for anything. Narcissistic prick.

"Look, I know how things ended last time I was here, wasn't on good terms.. at all, but I'd like to move past that if we can."

"Cut the bullshit, Woojin. What do you want?" Chan asked the question before I could. There was a pause before he laughed.

"Damn you guys really see through everything huh?" He sighed a little before continuing. "Remember the last thing I told you? You all have secrets? Well, while that is still on my agenda, but I'm currently got my eye in something else too. How well does that ginger boy know all of you? Or that sexy little brunette? "

My heart sank. I hardly knew the boy personally yet, but all I could think about now was how to keep him the hell out of Woojin's reach. It was impossible. Woojin always got what he wanted. Hyunjin stood up incredibly fast. Towering over Woojin, he picked him up by his collar and shoved him backwards.

"I suggest you get the fuck out."

"Or what, Hyunjinnie? You're gonna paint me a pretty picture?" Hyunjin's fist curled at Woojin's words.

"Woojin just leave." Felix stood.

"Damn, to think you used to be my favorite."

The whole room was full of tension. There were five of us, one of him. He knew he wouldn't win an physical altercation with us, so he has to use manipulation. Words.

"Fine! I'll go. Y'all are no fun anymore." He rolled his eyes and whined. "This isn't over."

[Jisung's pov]

I sat on Jeongin's bed. We were both curled up with our backs pressed against the wall. We've only been up here for about fifteen minutes before Minho came into the room.

"Who was that?" Jeongin asked.

"Someone we used to call a friend." Used to. That means they aren't anymore.

"Why was he here?"

That was a question we didn't receive an answer to.

"Look. Can you guys promise that you won't get involved with him, in anyway. He's not necessarily the best person to call a friend." We simply nodded and I scooted off of Jeongin's bed as Hyunjin entered the room. I followed Minho out, wanting to get a clear answer.

"Minho!" I yelled after him, causing him to haunt in the middle of the hallway. "I want an actual answer! I'm sick and tired of never getting the whole truth. I live here too." He stood there contemplating my words. He then took my hand and dragged me into the study.

"Fine. What do you want to know?"

"Why did you tell us to leave? Why was him simply being here enough to put all of you on edge? Yea I noticed, I'm not blind. Even a blind man could have noticed."

"We have a difficult history with Woojin, that has to deal with a dark period of mine. He's manipulative and has put the rest of us through a lot of shit." He paused, looking towards to hallway for a split second, "I told you and Jeongin to leave because he's never met you two and because of that, you are both now very specific targets to his little games. So please, Jisung, be careful if you run into him." His tone was filled with worry, he was still holding onto my wrist. He pulled me into a hug and rested his chin on the top of my head. "He's too good at what he does. It would kill me if he got to either of you."