25

[Jisung's pov]

I couldn't bring myself to tell Minho that I had seen Woojin, regardless of the fact that Felix was trying to keep him away from me. I felt guilty for hiding it, but it was a harmless apology, they didn't need to know.

I was currently sitting in the game room, I have been for the past four hours, Chan was playing some video game. He questioned why I was sitting in here doing nothing when he came in to play. I never answered so he eventually left it alone.

I watched the tv as the pixelations and the graphics displayed over the screen. Chan was so focused on the screen, probably unaware that I was even still in here. I felt the sudden urge to make him aware.

I crawled into his lap, facing him as a my legs hugged his waist. I dug my face into the crook of his neck and I immediately heard the game pause.

"Baby.. what's wrong?" His voice was full of concern and it pushed me over the edge. It made me realize that I can't hide anymore. Without being able to stop it, I had sniffled. My eye began to burn as if somebody had held them open and put a blow dryer to them on high.

Chan held the back of my neck and began rubbing his hand up and down my spine.

"Jesus, honey. Say something, are you okay?" I shook my head, causing friction between our skin. "Look at me."

I lifted my head, knowing he was gonna see the few tears I had run down my face. He held my cheek and wiped away a tear with his thumb.

"What's wrong?"

"You're gonna be mad at me." And before I could speak again a thought hit me causing more tears to fall and faster. "You're... go- nna hate me."

"Honey, why would I hate you? I would never hate you." He tried to keep eye contact with me even with my constantly looking downs

"Promise?" Another sniffle.

"I promise."

"I saw Woojin today. After I left, he came by the coffee shop." His whole demeanor changed and I felt like bursting with tears again. He could tell because then he began stroking my cheek with his thumb, trying to calm me.

"What happened?" He sounded as if he was ready to attack, like he was already forming a game plan in his head.

"Nothing. He just- he just apologized." My sniffles reduced slightly and he nodded.

"I see." He took a moment of silence. "Baby?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you think that would make me hate you, or even be mad at you?" He was studying my expression.

"Because... I know how much you guys hate him. You all always talk about how he's nothing but trouble and I just let him sit down and front of me and almost believed every lie that came out of his mouth. I felt terrible for not even feeling Minho even though he didn't even really asked about it, expect for asking if I went out to see somebody. But I don't- I don't know, I feel so terrible about keeping it too myself. Especially aft-" Chan cut me off by placing a finger over my lips. I knew I had rambled.

"Thank you for telling me, but I am gonna have to talk about this with Minho and Seungmin."

"What?" My heart sank to my stomach. Minho has even worse feelings towards Woojin than any of them, he would be livid with me.