51

[Triple update! Last update for today!]

[Jisung's pov]

When we got home, I was instantly greeted by Jeongin and Hyunjin. They both swallowed me up in their embraces and I feel like I couldn't breathe.

But if it meant not breathing to be able to hold them, then I'd gladly give up my lungs.

The feeling of them grasping onto me as if they hadn't seen me in decades made me feel so unbelievably happy, but I couldn't let myself get overwhelmed by the feeling. I still had to do it.

"We've missed you guys." Jeongin said pulling away from me to swallow Seungmin into a bone crushing hug.

"We've missed you too." I said, trying to hid the guilt and sorrow in my voice.

I've already told Seungmin before we enter the house that I didn't want any of them to know about what happened with my father. He had started to ask why but backed out of prying.

Hyunjin automatically knew something was going on and he gave me a look, but I turned my eyes away from him avoiding his gaze. So Hyunjin turned to Seungmin, who looked and me and as if remembering what I told him, he just shrugged his shoulders.

Hyunjin wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my ear. "God I missed you so much."

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he lifted me off my feet, tightening his grip around my body.

"Can we go upstairs in a little bit?" I whispered the question into his ear and he nodded as he buried his face against my shoulder.

If I was going to anything, I was going to be with him first. Out of everyone, I missed him the most. Felix is a close second.

"How was the family Christmas?" Hyunjin asked us, setting me back down on my feet.

Seungmin started. "It was.." there was a paused so I decided to finish.

"Eventful."

Hyunjin raised his brow and laughed. "Sounds dramatic." Oh, you have no idea.

After an hour of talking about how Christmas went for everyone, the rest of the group walked through the doors. All of us rushing up to them and sharing embraces with each other.

Felix saved my hug for last as he practically tackled me down into the couch. Everyone laughed.

"He wouldn't shut up about being able to see you again." Chan ratted him out. "It made me a little jealous."

Changbin watched us as Felix smothered my face with little kisses and smiled at the scene. He smiled at how happy we both seemed, and I smile right back at him.

Jeongin hoped on the both of us, causing us to groan under the extra weight. And then out of nowhere, I remember the promise I had made to Jeongin.

Promise you won't leave me.

I promise.

I began to feel so guilty.

Why does all the bad things have to start happening just as everything starts to get good for me?

Why is life so fucked?

Eventually everyone began piling onto the couch with us and it turned into one big cuddle session. I was wrapped in between all of them and I was bewildered that we were all able to fit on the couch.

I managed to find a way to wiggle myself out and headed into the kitchen to get a drink. Hyunjin had followed me. He nuzzled his nose behind my ear as I reached for a glass.