16

[Jisung's pov]

I finished rinsing the dye from my hair, watching the water turn clear at my feet. We did a simple box dye and picked the color names dark chocolate. It was the closest color to my natural hair from what it looked like on the boxes.

Felix practically soaked my hair in dye. Normally it only takes 3/4 a bottle to get my hair, but he used the whole damn thing.

After rinsing my hair thoroughly one last time, checking to see if the water was clear, I got out and instantly grabbed a towel to dry off. I stuck with a black towel just in case. Minho would kill me if I stained a towel.

I dried myself off and put on my pajama pants that I had set out for myself, leaving the towel around my shoulders.

"You finally do- holy shit." Felix said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"What?"

"You're even fucking sexier with dark hair." He could stop staring at me. Looking over all of me, mostly my face and bare torso. "Even though you're definitely a sub, it screams dominance."

I got a little shy and looked at the floor while his gaze was still entirely on me. I felt hun get closer.

"See? Sub." He teased my shyness, forcing me to look up at him using his index finger. His eyes were so very intimidating, the way he used them to tease you. "God, even with the adorable expression on your face, you look so- fuckable." My eyes fluttered as he groaned the last words. His voice practically purred and the deep pitch of it made me want to burst.

"S-say that again.." The words left my mouth before I could stop them. He leaned in putting his lips to my ear.

"God, baby, you look so fuckable." I let out a small moan as his deep voice practically penetrated me all on its own. "Can I have my turn please?" I knew exactly what he wanted, and I wanted it to. I so desperately wanted him.

Without giving him an answer, I pulled him closer to me using the loops of his pants. His whole facial expression changed when I did. His hands were firmly gripping my waist. They felt so soft.

"I won't go easy, you know." I only nodded in response, drawing his lips in to kiss him. I sucked on his bottom lip. His arms wrapped around my waist and I ran my fingers through his hair, gripping tightly. He groaned walking me backwards until my ass hit the dresser.

He lifted me up onto the surface, gripping my thighs as he moved to suck on my neck. The suckles were harsh and long and had a certain result growing in my pants.

His hand moved to palm me through the fabric, massaging in circles. I let out a gasp as the sensation set tingles into my stomach. I clasped onto his wrist, digging my nails slightly into his skin as he moved to another spot in my neck to suck on. He's already covered three spots.

He pulled me over the dresser, grabbing a fistful of my hair. "Get on your knees, darling." I obeyed as he used his leverage with my hair to put me on my knees. I was a little surprised. I've never done this before. My bottom lip was trembling slightly and I know he noticed. "This I will go easy on." Felix reassured me and I watched him unbutton his jeans and slid down the waistband. His dick sprung out quickly, I noticed a few veins that were backing throbbing.

He placed his tip against my bottom lip and I slowly opened my mouth. He only pushed the tip in letting me suckle on it for a few moments before pushing further into my mouth. He hit the back of my throat and I almost gagged not expecting it to hit so deeply. He began to slowly thrust himself into my mouth, pumping every other second and being mindful of my gag reflex. My jaw began to hurt slightly. He picked up the pace, but only by a few notches. I moaned around his dick as he hit the back of my throat, my gag reflex was currently being nice to me.