45

[Jisungs pov]

I had told the guys what happened moments after Yeonjun and I calmed down. Even with as upset as they were about it, they still understood why I did it.

Jeongin said that Soobin was an asshole and Hyunjin agreed with him. I wasn't reprimanded for it like I was expecting to be.

Felix felt a little more cautious about letting him stay in the room with me. As expected, but it was all okay now. I think. We were all currently sitting in the living room. Yeonjun was bouncing his knees.

I knew he felt under pressure with the amount of eyes on him. Changbin was the only one remotely glaring at him.

"I can go home.." Yeonjun said in a low voice.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Well, the tension gives me anxiety." He said looking towards the 7 men staring at him. "And I can just call an Uber."

"You don't have to leave. We offered you a place to stay. You can stay." Hyunjin said, his gaze soft.

"I don't wan-"

"You can stay." Chan backed Hyunjin up. "Just... no more mouth to mouth." He sighed and looked between the two of us.

"Yes sir." Yeonjun said and looked at his feet.

I noticed Chan smiled a little at being called sir. He always enjoyed having authority. Though it's weird because he usually has a problem with authority figures as a whole.

We all stood there awkwardly for a few more moments before everyone went back to what they were doing. Which left me and Yeonjun alone in the living room.

"I'm sorry." I said breaking the silence.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Cause it's my fault. I also feel like I pushed you to do it."

"You didn't.. and besides despite the seven intimating states I got afterwards, I liked it." He shrugged his shoulders. Then he made a facial expression and slightly bit his lip. "I really liked it."

"Well, you're welcome then... I guess."

It got quiet again.

"I hope this doesn't.. like.." I started but couldn't find the right words.

"Change anything?"

"Yea."

"Did it change anything for you?"

Yes. "No." I said, even though every bone in my body knew something changed.

"Same here." He was lying. He was rocking in his heels. Trying to make this conversation not awkward.

"Imma gonna head back up." I said.

"I'll come with."

There was a tension in the air. So thick you could basically see it and I know everyone could feel it.

I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't want this kind of tension.

Once we reached the room I headed straight for the bathroom.

I placed my heads on the counter and stared at myself in the mirror. The door closed and I knew Yeonjun was on the other side, sitting awkwardly in Felix's bed. I leased back against the wall, still looking at myself in the mirror as I tried to rub away the hard on in my pants.

I slowly unzipped them trying not to let the zipper make a sound. I reached my hand in between the fabrics and touched myself, skin to skin.