56

[Warning!: heavy violence will be mentioned in this chapter.]

[Third pov]

Seungmin sat leaned back in the chair twirling the rings on his finger while Minho sat across from him.

Both men dressed in black long sleeves shirts that hugged their bicep muscles. They looked presentable in a way that was intimidating.

Mr. & Mrs. Kim stood outside the doors waiting for their guest to arrive. All of the younger children had be taken to their grandparents.

Minho fiddled with the flash drive in his hand. Yes, the flash drive. The one that held so much evidence against Mr. Han that he could put away for the rest of his lifetime and not even have serve a quarter of his prison sentence.

They were calculated, playing this little game as cautious as they could. Already prepared for every possible outcome.

There were two bodyguards stationed at the door on the inside. Not only to prevent anything from happening to the two vengeful men, but to keep anyone from getting out.

"Remind me how you plan on playing this out Seungmin." Minho asked the younger, who simply cocked a small smile.

"Think of it as an interview process. One that's highly indulged with violence. I'm going to get him to admit everything he's down on record."

"And if this man has planned ahead for this."

Seungmin say forward with his hands folded on the table in front of him.

"This man only acts with one instinct. Greed. Greedy people tend to be the most stupid, take what they can get and pay people to cover their tracks because they don't know how to. Not to mention he's coming he thinking my parents are offering a second chance of a business proposal." Seungmin paused to lean back in his chair.

"He'd believe anything when it came down to business, money, and power if he's stupid enough to think he could overthrow the family and take the business. So now we just wait for the fish to take the bait, and reel him in."

Minho saw the success off this little algorithm Seungmin constructed. But he also saw the flaws, what if the man shows up with guards of his own? Or even a simple thing as another business partner.

Showing up to a home that last showed you hostility alone, would be a very stupid action.

"Welcome Mr. Han." Minho heard Mr. Kim say as he opened the door for Mr. Han and only him to walk through.

A very stupid action indeed.

Mrs. Kim radioed in through the ear pieces. "Just did a sweep, he's here alone."

A very very stupid action.

Seungmin stood from his chair and nodded towards the two guards, and Mr. Kim shut the door, leaving the five men in the room alone.

"What is goin-" Mr. Han didn't get a chance to finish his sentence as one of the armed guards hit him in the back of the head with butt of his gun, knocking him to his knees as they cuffed him and forced him into a chair before placing more restraints of the very confused and panic man.

"Check him." Seungmin said and the guards instantly began searching the man for any hidden cameras or comms. They came up empty handed.

Seungmin's been through the before. He knows what to check for and knows to never miss a single step.

"Do you know exactly why you're here, Mr. Han?" Seungmin said, pulling himself up into the table and crossing his legs at his ankles. Minho rounded around the table to stand beside the younger.