29

[Double update this week: make sure you've read Chapter 28 before reading this part.]

————

[Jisung's pov]

Incredibly disappointed. The one and only horror movie to see in the theatre was stupidly boring. Even Seungmin seemed bored through out the whole thing.

The plot was almost all over the place and made no sense whatsoever.

We need better directors for horror films.

"That was..." Seungmin started as he put the car in park in the driveway of the house.

"Terrible? Disappointing? Boring?" I finished.

"That's one way to put it." He laughed at the speed of my words.

"Next time we decide to see a horror film, I'm watching the trailer first and reading reviews." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as I tossed myself back against the passenger seat.

"You're cute when you're upset." Seungmin teased me and poke my side, I slapped his hand and instantly felt guilty. I covered my hand with my mouth and apologize. He only laughed again.

But this laugh was full and deep. I was confused.

"Baby, you can hit me all you want.. as long as you're okay with getting choked as I toss you onto bed."

I coughed as his words hit me.

"Sir... that is inappropriate." He just smiled back at me.

Nobody was home but based on the time, Changbin and Chan would be home any moment. Changbin always picks up Chan from school on his way home from work.

Felix, Hyunjin and Jeongin an hour after. I hoped out of the car.

I ran inside to check the calendar. Minho had marked his return date on it. Once I walked inside his cologne hit me, I didn't even need to check.

His smell was one I enjoyed the most. Cherries and vanilla, it boggled me how such a hard boy could smell so sweet.

His scent was stained everywhere. I only knew he was home now because he smell add been washed out when Seungmin cleaned the other day.

He must have parked his car in the garage since I didn't think anyone was home originally.

The first place I looked was the kitchen. The only other place I could think to find him was his room or the study.

I ascended the stairs and saw his dark hair through the glass doors, sitting at the desk writing something in a small book with I assumed to be a planner.

"Minho." I called out to him.

His eyes went wide at the sound of a voice, but his smile grew wider when he noticed me.

"Hey sweetheart."

He stood from his chair and walked around the desk and welcomed me into his arms. He chuckled as I clasped my arms around his waist.

"Did you miss me."

I only nodded into his chest. He stroked my hair and I could feel his smile as he pressed his lips to the top of my head.

"Good."

As I settled into his arms, I almost completely forgot what I wanted to bring up to him.

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Oh."

I pulled myself away from him.

"I need you to help me get everyone out of the house... except you and Seungmin."