22

[Jeongin's pov]

Lately, Hyunjin has been giving most of his attention to Jisung. Can't say I'm not jealous, cause I definitely am, but I really glad Hyunjin has bonded with another person so well and that Jisung finally looks like he's happy here.

It's been a week since that Woo-guy showed up here and most of everyone has been on edge. Especially Felix. It's such a strange atmosphere to be in when everything is usually so warm and inviting. Jisung's personality really helps with that, I can tell. The mood always seems to lighten up when he's in his bubbly mood.

I was currently waiting for Hyunjin to get out of his Literature class. I was going to try and convince him to skip his next class and join me during my free time.

Jisung and Hyunjin walked out last together, laughing about something and I felt something shift in me. Jisung saw me and smiled, instantly making me feel better. I hated it. I shouldn't be jealous of him, I know I shouldn't but what if...

"Hey, Jeongin! What's up?" Here's his bubbly mood.

"I was gonna ask Hyunjin to join me during my free time, but I realized he probably can't miss class again." I looked at Hyunjin out of the corner of my eye.

"I probably shouldn't miss class, I haven't been in a few days."

I tried to stop my expression from changing, I know Hyunjin didn't notice, but Jisung definitely did.

"Hyunjin, you've been stressed lately. It's be good for you to hang out with Jeongin again. I'll stop by your class and pick up your work on my way to my next lecture."

"You'd do that?" Hyunjin sounded as if he didn't know that Jisung was the exact kind of person to do that for someone, especially him. Jisung nodded, but kept his eyes on me. I felt as if he was reading my mind and knew exactly how I was feeling at the moment. "Okay. Yea. I'll join you."

I felt ecstatic but I successfully held that in. I smiled though and thank Jisung for slightly convincing Hyunjin, even if it was too easy.

"We going to the library?" Hyunjin asked me, as he watched Jisung leave. My eyes followed. I won't lie that man does look pretty good walking away. Why am I so suddenly envious of him?

"Yea, they added a little cafe bar to the front, that's why it's been closed for the last week." I know Hyunjin hadn't known able the library being closed because it's been a minutes since he's even been on campus. He seemed overjoyed.

"You had me at 'cafe.'"

We sat at our usual table in the far west end of the library with our paper coffee cups. He sat across from me rather than next to me, that something I noticed instantly.

"It's been a minute.." I traced my finger around the edge of the lid on my cup. I watched as he looked up at me, expression immediately guilty.

"It has.." He took a small sip of his coffee.

"I've missed you." I reached for his hand and grabbed it, he returned the gesture. The simple affection brought me a small relief.

"I've missed you too, I'm sorry I haven't been spending time with you lately."

"I know. You and Jisung have grown pretty close. I admire that." I hid my face slightly trying not to turn green with envy.

"Jeongin, I know you jealous. You can't hid that no matter how much you turn your face away."

"It's stupid though! I shouldn't be jealous of Jisung. You're allowed to have emotional and romantic attachments to other people. Especially since I do!" I hid my face in my hand. "I don't really know what's come over me."