41

[Chan's pov]

"Yes. I know I'm short, but you don't have to rub it in Hyunjin."

"I didn't rub it in your face."

"Yes! You did!"

"When?"

"If only you were a few inches taller, you could've reached it."

"That wasn't rubbing it in your face!"

"Then what was it?"

"Insight!"

Ah. The morning shenanigans. Someone always argued this early in the morning when it came down to midterms week.

Felix was currently having a meet disagreement with Hyunjin about a height thing. Can't say I blame him, I probably would've acted the same way if the comment was thrown at me.

Mid-terms was stressful, but I had confidence with how I was going to do. I studied hard for this week, all weekend.

4 days of classes this week, two exams every one of those days, a total of 8 exams. 2 of them I had my worries about but the others I felt like I was going to ace them.

A.P. Psychology and Sociology II were my two biggest worries.

I scooped the eggs into mouth that Seungmin had made for everybody. Felix and Hyunjin continued to gripe at each other. Jisung was sitting next to me looking over a full notebook of notes while stabbing into his eggs and shoving it in his mouth.

"Jisung we need to leave soon if we want to be early for our Literature exam." Hyunjin said, ignoring Felix's further griping.

Jisung hummed in return, scooping the rest of his eggs into his mouth quickly. His shoved his notebook into his bag and through it over one of his shoulder, rushing to put things away but Minho stopped him in his tracked and took the plate from him, setting it in the sink for before holding his cheeks and kissing his forehead.

I watched as Minho whispered something into his ear and Jisung's whole body relaxed as he took a deep breath.

That's right, just stay calm Jisung.

The last thing that poor boy needs is an anxiety attack before an exam.

I looked over to Felix who was just pouting and breathing heavily. I raised my eyebrow at him when he noticed me looking at him. He looked down at his feet, not saying a word.

I stood and walked over to him, I knew the words I was gonna say were probably gonna be what put me in my grave, but oh well.

I pulled Felix into a hug, "It's okay, darling. I'm short too."

And as I expected he elbowed me in my ribs. I groaned and chuckled at the same time holding onto my ribs.

Everyone was gathering there stuff now. Except Changbin who doesn't have school or exams to do.

So I knew when he woke up, he was going to clean up after everybody.

My car was parked in the garage, the only two that were were Hyunjin's and Seungmin's.

The garage door opened and I could see that Jeongin was in the car with Jisung and Hyunjin.

Seungmin had already taken off. His car no longer in the driveway. He's always been the kind of person the be punctual.

When he was still in grade school he would get up at 4 in the morning to make sure he would be on time to school.

I got in my car and started put the key into the ignition. I waited for Hyunjin to leave the driveway before backing out. Minho behind me and Felix behind him.