The Main song. . .

Hey, Beautiful give the main song a listen too, one last time. . . I promise you won't regret it. (: And here is the note she left Draco, the full note...

All of the Stars - Ed Sheeran

To my Brightest Star:

There was once a time when I felt so lost. I came to a place I had only dreamed of. And when I arrived I never felt in place. And then you came along. My Draco. Everyone told me how horrible you would be. Only when I met you, I couldn't help but see beauty.

I looked at you and fell in love, I took your hand and agreed whatever was to come, I had you. To whatever ends I had you forever. Not even the stars could take me away from you. My heart beats for you.

I used to think home was a place. Four walls and a roof. But I realized it was anything but that. For me my home was you underneath all the stars. Our memory will burn every day. As the light from the stars lives for centuries.

I never knew the power I held, until the day you looked at me and showed me such a simple spell. You showed me everything I was. You showed me what a simple word could mean. And how words could consume us.

And so we created, always. Because even though to him, it meant he would always help me. For me, it meant I would always be near and he would always own every inch of my love. He was my always." Draco took a breath and Harry patted him on the back, doing his best to support the blonde. " For him, I would fight every war. Make every star shine. For him, I would wait forever. Draco, you were mine always. But I was never meant to be yours. So in this lifetime and any others, I would choose you, find you. Do it all over again with you. It is you. I was you. It will always be you."

It's funny I could listen to it on repeat. Those three words, with such incredible meanings. I can't tell you the exact time I knew. Maybe it was the first time I saw your eyes. Glowing like the most beautiful stars. Or maybe the first time we dance. Spinning around and around. Or even the first time we looked up at the stars.

But when I did realize it, it was when I could look at you and everything didn't matter anymore. Just you. Everything around me, around us, disappeared into thin air. I knew when it made my day just to see your smile glowing like the sun. I knew when your laugh became the most beautiful music to my ears. Or the sound of your heartbeat was a pure melody to me. I knew when it became so easy, like blinking, breathing, existing...

How truly beautiful it was that we existed.

You were everything and more, you were incredible.

You were my brightest star,

until our next dance. . .

~ Alway's yours, Fallen Star

............

Thank you all so so so much for reading! I'm crying just a little at the ending but along with this story being over. But it means so very much to me that you read this entire book! I hope you loved it just as much as me. Please check out my other stories if you like my writing, but with that...
With much love Violetta <3