Please

Back to You - Selena Gomez

And every time we talk

Every single word builds up to this moment

And I gotta convince myself 

I don't want it even though I do

You could break my heart in two

But when it heals, it beats for you.

...

She walked down the hall feeling completely alone. Deep down she wasn't alone she had everyone else but Kali wasn't as close with anyone else as she was with the Slytherin. Kali couldn't understand what she said wrong. He was so happy to see her at first but almost instantly his mood flipped. And hearing his harsh words made her think to herself. Was that really how he thought about the girl?

" Kali hey wait up" She heard Hermione shout to her. Kali quickly wiped away the few fallen tears. She turned to look at Hermione with the best smile she could. " Oh hey Mione, what's up?" Hermione slowed when she looked down at the girl's face. She could see her eyes were red, she must have been crying. " Were you crying?" Kali shook her head fake laughing. " Oh no, I'm just tired, did you need something" Hermione just nodded slowly not believing the girl.

" umm yeah actually, tomorrow we are creating something, a group, to actually learn magic for you know what. And we want you part of it, we need another leader like you" Kali looked at her shocked. " What would Umbridge think of this?" whispered to Hermione. " Well she can't find out, you must not tell anyone, including Malfoy" The girl felt a sting of pain hearing his name again. She cleared her throat shaking her head. " That won't be a problem anymore" Kali gave her a smile. " Did something happen?"

" Nope, but I have to go, but yes I'm in" Kali began to walk away from her. She knew if Hermione kept asking questions she would break and have to tell her everything that happened.

She walked back to her room wanting to be alone, but when she walked inside she saw Julie creating another dress. " Oh hey Tiny what are you doing back" Kali sighed walking over sitting beside Julie. Kali wrapped her arms around Julie, pulling her into a hug. " Oh, umm, okay, what happened to you?" Julie said setting down the fabric and pulling Kali into a tight hug. " Am I delusional?" Julie laughed, pulling away from the girl. " hmm, sometimes." Kali gave her a serious look. " Okay, okay, seriously what happen?" Julie said holding her hands up. " Malfoy hates me" The small girl huffed, throwing herself back on the bed.

Julie burst out laughing, slapping her knee. " Good one tiny" Kali just huffed. " I'm serious Juls, he basically thinks I'm annoying and delusional. He practically threw me out of the Slytherin common room" Kali said. Julie laughed looking at the sad girl now. " That is literally impossible Kali, he adores you" Kali sat up leaning on her elbows. " Not anymore" Julie stood up putting her hand on her hip. " He really said all that?" Kali nodded staring up at the ceiling. " And you let him?"

" What was I supposed to do, Juls?" Kali said annoyed. " Hmm, I don't know, maybe stand up for yourself" The small girl looked at her seeing she was being serious. " You have to stop letting people say whatever they want to you Tiny" Kali looked at her suddenly feeling angry. But not at Julie, at Draco. " You're right" Kali walked over to the door about to leave. " Where are you going?" Julie laughed seeing the tiny now mad girl. " To give that stupid blonde a piece of my mind" Julie raised an eyebrow smirking. " Oh really, don't accidentally kiss him, people are known for doing things when they are angry like you are now." Kali scoffed walking out the door.