Everything

SUBURBIA - Troye Sivan

There's soo much history in my head

The people I've left

The ones that I've kept

...

Slowly they walked in the darkness. Following the noise of heavy breathing. Kali had hardly said a word to anyone. " Bloody hell, that's a Ukrainian Irionbelly,"  Ron said as they got closer into view of the dragon.

Kali gasped seeing the poor creature in terrible condition. Griphook handed something to Harry and when it heard slightly clinking the Dragon turned to them. Its roar was even weak.

Griphook started shaking the device in his hands, it rattled, and the Dragon almost coward back in the corner. " It's been trained to expect pain when it hears this."

" You tortured a dragon into being scared of a noise" Kali's voice was fading. " That's cruel" She hissed but Griphook didn't even pay attention to her. They all slowly walked forward and into what was Bellatrix's vault.

The door shut behind them when they entered. " Lumos," Harry said holding up his wand. The others doing the same. " Is it here Harry, Kali, can you guys feel anything" And just as Kali was about to say no, the ringing started again. And Harry turned to her puzzled and then brushed whatever he thought off.

" Yeah it's in here," he spoke. Harry's eyes wandered to where Kali was already staring. From behind Hermione knocked something over, and it started duplicating into many. " That's it up there," Harry said not even realizing what was happening behind him.

" They've added the Gemino curse everything you touch will multiply," Griphook said. And Kali quickly turned to Harry. " We have to go now" But Harry didn't listen. " Give me the sword," He said to Hermione and she tossed it to him. Being sure not to move. But Harry didn't catch the sword and it fell throw the clutter.

He dug through the pile to get it. Everything building up around them. And suddenly when the objects were to her chin everything stopped. Harry came crashing out " Got it!"

Griphook quickly grabbed the cup and Harry snarled at him. Harry gave up the sword for the cup. But Kali felt off. " I said I would get you in, I didn't say anything about getting you out." The clutter all around them starting to become smothering.,

The four finally got out of the clutter chasing after Griphook. " I told you not to trust him," Kali said leaning over the railing. Security had shown up now and Kali moved behind the wall.

" We can't just stand here! Who's got an idea?" Hermione yelled to them. " You're the brilliant one" Ron yelled back. Kali looked up smiling at everyone. "  I have an idea, trust me?" They all nodded.

" Follow me then" She moved swiftly " reducto!" The railing that was blocking them snapped off." Kali turned to the others. " Don't miss" She quickly ran forward and jumped hoping to land on the dragon below. The other three followed her. " Relashio" Kali freed the Dragon. And slowly it began to climb the walls. " Get us out of here." Kali whispered."

...

" It's locked" Kali sighed trying to open the gate. " In here Potter" They all turned around confused. But followed it anyways. " Did you get a look at him?" Ron asked and kali shook her head. " For a second I thought-"

" Dumbledore I know," Hermione said and Kali's eyes widened. And she quickly walked over to look at the man. " Bloody fools. What were you thinking of coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is." The man spoke and Kali froze.