Stars

Yellow - Coldplay

Look at the stars

Look how they shine for you

And everything you do

Yeah, they were all yellow

...

Kali sat in the great hall beside Cedric writing in her journal.

" What are you writing in there today?" He said turning to her, trying to peek over the cover. Kali pulled it up to her chest hiding it and slightly shoving him back. "You can't read" He shook his head chuckling.

" Will I ever get to read?" Kali hummed to herself thinking. " If I ever die you can read through it" He shoved her lightly. " I'm serious though no reading" Kali pointed her finger at him acting as though she was lecturing him. " Whatever you say boss"  chuckling at him.  Someone else was now standing beside her.

"Harry? Are you alright?" Kali felt her heart hang heavy with the way he was looking at her. Even though she was mad at him she couldn't ignore the way he looked.

" Can we talk?" He said clearing his throat" Kali blinked a few times before glancing at Cedric who smiled at her and tilted his head to Harry. She bit her lip before nodding. " Yeah sure," The girl picked up her journal and stood up. Following Harry out of the great hall and down the hallway.

He turned around but kept his eyes from meeting hers again.

" Look I'm sorry for what I said, I know there isn't anything going on with Malfoy and you, it's just he seemed to act weird that day towards you." a ping of guilt grew inside her, honestly, there was something going on but she couldn't tell him that. But even Kali wasn't sure what was going on. " And I should have tried that day, to save you both in time I mean. But I let you go, and if you would have died that day I don't know what I would have done" Kalireached down grabbing his hand as she saw him starting to shake.

" It's okay Harry, nothing happened I'm still here. And I'm not mad, I was just hurt at the time. But I forgive you" He looked at her for the first time and pulled her arm and brought her into a hug. His arms wrapped tightly around her small frame. " You are too good for your own good you know that" she laughed wrapping her arms around him, " So I've been told" they stayed like that for a while. It was like Harry didn't want to let go.

" Where are the others?" Harry then pulled back scratching the back of his neck. " yeah about them" she looked down sighing. " They don't know you are here with me do they?" He shook his head no. " And I'm guessing they don't exactly like me anymore"

He sighed, grabbing the girl's hand. " Come on I think we can change their minds." He smiled at Kali almost like he was hiding something. But she just nodded. He linked their hands and as they walked she felt him brushing his thumb on the back of her hand.

They walked back into the great hall and over in front of the others. They both looked at Kali, she offered them a smile but neither of them gave her one back. " What is the traitor doing here Harry?" Ron hissed out throwing a glare at the girl beside Harry.

" She isn't a traitor Ron" Harry scoffed, giving her hand a squeeze. " She hangs out with Malfoy," Hermione said, raising her eyebrow at her. " He brought her to the infirmary that is all Hermione, would you both stop being rude" Harry huffed at them. Kali was so confused about why Harry was defending her so much. They both looked at Kali and Harry with just as much confusion as her.