Jealous

Bitter Love - Pia Mia

Feel it burning my veins

Loving you through the pain

Baby, I think that I'm going insane

Cause I can't get enough, you're all that I want

And I know I need your bitter love

...

Kali rushed out the doors and looked down the road. Her eyes scanned for the blonde and when she saw a flash of it she didn't hesitate to run to it. She turned the corner and saw him just standing there.

" Draco!" She yelled, running to him. His eyes widened when he heard the voice. And when he turned to see the small girl he adored running to him, nothing else mattered anymore.

He leaned down, opening his arms to her. She jumped up into them wrapping herself around his neck. Draco lifted the girl off the ground spinning her around. Vanilla and roses filled his nose and he felt instantly relaxed. He squeezed the girl tighter practically removing all the air inside her lungs. But she didn't care, she wanted to be as close to him as possible.

" I missed you so much" She pulled slightly back, kissing his cheek. The blonde placed her back on her feet and smiled down at her. " I missed you too" The girl looked at him and bit her lip. " Did you? Because I never got a letter, all summer long" He sighed and she watched his smile vanish. " I was busy," he said flatly.

" With what," The girl asked curiously. " Does it matter" He scoffed and Kali felt taken back by his rudeness. " I was just wondering Dra-"

" Well stop being so nosey, it's irritating" He scoffed glaring down at her. A frown finds its way to her face. " I'm sorry," She said quietly looking down.

" Draco?" She looked back up seeing another woman standing there now. " Mother," Draco said, turning to her. Kali's eyes widened as she had never met his mother before. " Who are you Miss," She asked the small girl and Kali offered her a smile.

" I'm Kali Dumble-" But Draco stopped the girl. " This is Miss Valerian," Kali frowned hearing him. She was starting to accept she was a Dumbledore. In fact, it felt more like her than Valerian.

" Valerian this is my mother Narcissa" Kali stepped forward holding out her hand to the woman. Narcissa shook Kali's hand watching the smile that was on the girl's lips. Draco tensed, he wanted Kali as far away from this as possible. And if Narcissa knew she was a Dumbledore, he didn't know what to expect his mother to say. If she knew who Kali was at all, it worried him. 

" And who are you to my son" Kali smiled looking up at Draco. " Oh, I'm his girlf-"

" She is just another classmate" Kali looked over at Draco surprised and took a step away from him. He noticed instantly and he instantly regretted what he said. But if he had let her finish her sentence then people would start to know how much she meant to him. " Are you in Slytherin too?" Narcissa asked the girl who no longer could look at Draco. " No I'm in Hufflepuff" Narcissa looked over at Draco with a surprised look. Kali noticed and she instantly felt out of place.

" We should be leaving mother," Draco said looking over to her. Narcissa nodded looking over to the golden-haired girl. " It was nice meeting you Valerian, but we best leave" Kali only nodded to her. She couldn't even look at Draco. She just turned around walking away from him.

Kali walked down seeing the three walking into what used to be the wand shop. " Hey guys," She said and they all turned around smiling at her. Kali looked around the burnt building with a sad face. " I remember getting my wand here, this is terrible," Kali said running her hand across the wall. Hermione agreed with her.