Bold

Fire and the Flood- Vance Joy

Anywhere I go there you are

There you are

There you are

You're the fire and the Flood

...

Kali walked inside seeing Ron, Hermione, and Harry sitting down. " What's this about?" The man looked over to the girl. " Valerian." He spoke. And he read out the paper that was floating in the air. " This is where the last will testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore." Kali felt her chest tighten. She walked slowly standing beside where Harry was seated.

" First to Ronald Billius Weasley, I leave my deluminator. A device of my own making. In hope for when things seem at most dark, it'll show you the light." Kali felt her eyes burning from holding back any tear.

Ron was given the device and he opened it confused. And all the lights in the lamps around them vanished. Flowing into the device in Ron's hand. And when he clicked it back open the lights would soon appear again.

" To Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my copy of the tales Beedle the Bard, in hope that she finds it entertaining and instructive." Hermione grabbed the book slightly confused. Ron went on and on about how he knew the story, but neither of the others did.

" To Harry James Potter, I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts." Kali shook her head with a small smile remembering the time Ron insisted and telling her the story. Saying how Harry caught it inside his mouth, and how he looked sick after, and all thought her was about to throw up.

" Dumbledore left you a second request. The sword of Godric Gryffindor. Unfortunately, the sword was not Dumbledore's to give away. As an important historical artifact, it belongs to-"

" To Harry" Hermione stopped him. " It belongs to Harry it came to him when he most needed it in the chamber of secrets."

" The sword may present itself to any worthy Gryffindor Miss Granger, but it doesn't make it that Wizard's property. And the current whereabouts to the sword are unknown." Kali frowned. " The sword is missing?" She asked. And he nodded.

" What about Kali?" Hermione questioned. " Right well, To my lovely granddaughter Kali Rose Valerian, I leave you my wand." Kali scrunched her nose. " He left me his wand? Why would he leave me his wand?"

" Well I'm not sure, but there is a problem. You see Dumbeldore was buried with it. And well, if you would like we could-"

" You want to open his grave to get it back?" Her voice broke. And the man didn't move. " No, just forget it." Kali walked away from the room, the tears that she held back, were now a river down her cheeks.

...

It was the first time in forever Kali would be wearing a formal dress that wasn't crafted by her Hufflepuff friend. She missed Julie, she missed Hogwarts. The gently red dress cascaded to just above her knees. And even with Hermione repeating how beautiful she looked, she felt anything but. Her eyes got lost in the dress and her mind opened to the past. . .

...

" Red is bold" Draco smirked staring at the girl walking beside him. " I was feeling bold" The girl smiled playing with the edge of the dress, skipping in front of him, and spinning around. His jaw dropped for a moment the dress looked like flames burning around her. Her hair made everything even more bright. And even though it most definitely didn't match the lavender ribbon was still tied in the back of her hair. Which only caused the Slytherin to smile more.