Dinner

Easy - Troye Sivan

'Causse he made it easy, easy

Please don't leave me, leave me

...

" wh- what" Kali gulped looking up at him. " What? You don't think it'll look good?" He chuckled, slowly raising his hand. She started breathing heavily and became completely anxious. He quickly wrapped his cold hand could her neck slamming her back into the chilled stone wall. She yelped at the force looking up at him through her eyelashes.

" I was right, it looks so much better," He said, tightening his grasp around her neck. He watched her chest rising and falling rapidly. " You drive me insane you know that" He hissed lowering his head. " Umm, Drac-" Kali breathed heavily when she felt his lips collide with her neck. " I try and stay away," Draco said against her skin.

" But then there you are" He started sucking on the sensitive skin, Kali moving her head to the side giving him more access. " And I just can't stay away," He said, pulling away and blowing on the new mark he made. He heard the Hufflepuff whimper at the contact making him more hungry for her.

He glanced into her eyes getting lost for a moment. The closeness driving Kali completely insane. She quickly reached up grabbed onto the back of his neck and pulled him down to her. She smashed her lips onto his. Draco was in complete shock at her new confidence. He moved his hand off of her neck placing them both on her waist. Pulling her closer, she groaned into his mouth.

Kali took control sliding her tongue into his mouth. Fighting against his own. They were fire on ice. Completely opposite. But no matter how hard they tried to remain apart they were pulled back together. Melting and burning.

Draco bit down on her bottom lip pulling back. He released it and watched it bounce back. " Jump" He growled looking down at the girl. She wasted no time and obeyed his order.

She jumped up and his hands made their way to the back of her thighs slamming her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist. And her hands found themselves in his hair.

Their lips collided again. This time it was filled with passion and hunger. Their senses are completely filled with each other. Both forgetting where they even were. Not that they even cared at this point. Kali moaned against his lips causing him to release a groan from his throat.

" Nice studying Tiny," Julie chuckled walking past the two. Kali instantly pushed Draco away, dropping to the floor. She fixed her hair and brushed her shirt off. " I was studying and I was just distracted," Kali said, clearing her throat. Julie turned around giving Kali a thumbs up still laughing.

Kali watched as Julie vanished down the hallway. And then realized she would have to turn around and face Draco again. So she slowly turned around seeing him standing there with a grin on his face, his head slightly tilted to the left. " I'm a distraction," He said biting down on his lip as he watched the nervous girl. " Yes in fact you are'' She picked her bag up off the ground about to walk away. " Come on then, if you were going to go study, let's go" Kali took a deep breath, she was going to say no to him but he stopped her. " Please darling" She sighed nodding to him, not being able to say no.

They both walked back into the library sitting down at a table in the corner. They sat beside each other, Kali pulling out her book. She sat reading it calmly. Draco turned his chair slightly to her leaning on the table with one hand holding his head up as he watched the small girl.

She could feel his eyes on her. And it was taking everything in her to not look up into her grey ones. " I heard you are the Hufflepuff's new seeker," Draco said, hoping to get her attention. But she only hummed nodding to him. " And Hufflepuff and Slytherin will be going against each other soon" Kali again only nodded to him keeping her eyes on her book.