The Brightest Star

Ghosts - Banners

I want to believe 

All is well that ends well

But I just can't convince myself

...

Can't touch the stars, or make them shine

Fight the tide, until the day we die

Can't touch the stars, Can't make them shine

But you know I'll try

For you, I'll try

...

She turned around to him and he froze. Her emerald eyes beaming at him. She looked up away from him. The moon lit her soft skin perfectly. She admired the night sky, while he just admired her. " Aren't they beautiful'' She hummed pointing all around to different stars.

" You really like the stars'' He slightly chuckled as her eyes danced across them all. " I love them" She murmured. " Why?" The Slytherin asked gently. And she thought for a moment. " They are always constant. One day I want to be a star" Draco scrunched his nose, finding her answer strange.

" You want to be a star?" he asked and she bit down on her lips, her eyes still attached to the bright lights above. " Of course. And you'll be one too. We'll be stars one day" He shook his head finding her speech ridiculous, but almost finding it just as beautiful.

" So we'll become stars?" His eyes still watched the girl. " We'll become the brightest ones." She sighed out.

" I think stars are the most beautiful thing to exist" Draco nodded to her, still keeping his gaze on the girl before him. " You think so?" He questioned her. She nodded grinning over to him. " Absolutely, they shine so brightly. Even in the darkest of the night" She sang out spinning around while looking up at the stars.

He watched her light pink dress flow with her spins, while the words dripped from her plump lips. She stopped and skipped over to him. Her eyes met his again, only his never left her. " You are a sky full of stars" He whispered to her. She blinked not exactly understanding him.

" You shine the brightest, during the dark times, you are the most beautiful thing to exist to me. So you are my sky full of stars." Kali watched him in awe. She wasn't even sure she was hearing him correctly. She watched him shrug off his Slytherin robe and wrap it around her. She gently smiled at him sticking her arms through pulling it over her body. " Still taking my robe as usual." Kali chuckled nodding. " Always''

He took a step away from her holding out his hand. " Will you take a dance with me" Her green eyes looked down at his ring covered hand and gently placed her small one in it. She felt his fingers wrap around her hand as he pulled her in. " I could never say no"

Her hand rotated in his so they could link their fingers together. The Slytherin wrapped his other arm around her small waist holding her close to him. Her senses relaxed now, feeling his heartbeat against her chest.

And that would be the rhythm she danced to, no music, just the sound of his heartbeat. They swayed across the ground with ease. Draco towered over her, Kali could feel his hot breath fanning her face. Mint and green apples. The smell she always craved for.

She felt like she was floating as he spun her around. He watched as she spun around his robe spinning around her small body. She spun one last time looking up at the stars. Feeling everything changing around her.