Acting

Wrong Direction - Hailee Steinfeld

I just hate all the hurt that you put me through

And that I blame myself for letting you

...

Kali opens the door creeping back into her room. Slowly shutting it hoping not to wake Julie.

" Well good morning Tiny" Julie said sitting up with a smile plastered on her face. " where were you?" She asked her and Kali cleared her throat.

" Sorry I fell asleep in the Gryffindor common room." Julie nodded listening to her. " Really?" Juls questioned and Kali just nodded grabbing some clothes to get ready for the day.

" Hmm, your Slytherin robe says otherwise, oh and the very messy hair," Julie said laying back down. Kali looked down at Draco's robe wrapped around her. A smirk crept up on Kali's pink lips remembering last night. " So tell me how was it," Julie said now getting up to get ready too.

" I don't know what you're talking about. I was in the Gryffindor common room" Kali said, smirking at her. " Whatever you say Tiny"

...

" I just can't believe you have been carrying around that book for weeks and you don't care to figure out who it belongs to," Hermione said looking over at Harry as the four walked in the snow. Kali shivered pulling the robe tighter to her body.

" Yeah, you practically sleep with it" Kali joked looking over to Harry. " I never said I didn't say I wasn't curious and I don't sleep with it." Ron glanced at Kali and down at the robe. " Is that-" Kali looked over, glaring at him. " If any of you start fussing about this I will leave," Kali said pointing to the Slytherin robe she was wearing. Ron only nodded letting it go.

" well it's true all you do is read that bloody book, it's like being with Hermione and Kali'' Ron said and both Kali and Hermione glared at him. " Well I was curious so I went to the-"

" To the Library," Harry, Ron, and Kali said altogether, cutting Hermione off. " And," Harry asked. " And nothing, couldn't find nothing that referenced the half-blood prince." Kali shook her head confused. " That's odd"

" Filus I was hoping to find you at the three broomsticks." They looked forward to hearing the conversation between Slughorn and Filus.

" Does anyone fancy a butterbeer?" Kali raised her hand with a smile.

...

The four walked in taking a seat while Hermione ordered them all a butterbeer. Kali looked up smiling but then saw Harry staring at something. Kali followed Harry's gaze and locked eyes with Draco. She sent him a smile but frowned when he turned around and quickly left. " Not even a hello to his girlfriend honestly Kali you could do better," Ron lectured watching Draco leave too. " He isn't my boyfriend Ron, and I'm sure he is just busy," Kali said glaring at Ron. Only she wasn't convinced herself. He looked distraught and she wanted to walk after him. But she remembered they were here for Slughorn.

" bloody hell," Ron said and they all turned around to look at Ginny sitting with Dean. " Slick git" Ron scoffed looking away. " They are only holding hands," Hermione said but Kali looked over Hermione. " Nah, they are snogging," She said looking at Ron. " I'd like to leave," Ron said rubbing his hands on his pants.

" What, you can't be serious?" Hermione spoke looking at Ron. " That happens to be my sister," He snapped back to her. " what if she looked over here and saw you snogging me. Would you expect her to get up and leave" Hermione asked fastly.