Words

Fallingforyou - The 1975

Don't you see me I

I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you

And don't you need me I

I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you

On this night, and in this light

I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you

And maybe you, changed your mind

...

" Why did you even help her" Goyle huffed as the three of them went to walk away. " We simply brought her to Madam Pomfrey Goyle, now leave it," Malfoy snapped walking away with them.

Madam Pomfrey cleaned her cut and bandaged it up. " All done my dear," She said, finishing the wrap. " Thank you" Kali smiled at her hopping off the bed and walking out of the room.

 Malfoy was still here, leaning against the wall. " Malfoy?" He looked up and rushed over to her. " How is it'' Kali watched him closely feeling shocked and confused " Umm, it wasn't bad, just a small cut." He nodded and looked around.

" You know you didn't have to wait out here for me."

" Well once again I don't see the trio around helping their so-called friend" Kali glared at him. " They are my friends Malfoy'' He scoffed. " Really because I don't see them here, and Potter was about to leave you down there"

Kali got closer to his face. " He came back for me, so don't you dare talk down upon them in front of me." she hissed at him and he let out a chuckle. " He brought Fleur's sister up first Kali, he didn't even think about trying for you both. Get it through your head they don't care about you"

Kali shoved his shoulder harshly and he stumbled back. " Ooo is the weak Hufflepuff finally defending herself" He laughed at her. " I'm not weak, and they do care" gritting her teeth.

" Once again if they did they would be here and" he looked around the hall sarcastically. " they are nowhere in sight"

" Oh, so you care because you are here then right?" she brought her arms up crossing them over her chest. " definitely not" his face looked like disgust as he looked down at her.

Shaking her head walked past him. " Where are you going?" he said to her. " To find someone who does care"

" That'll be hard for you" Kali spun around shocked by what he said. For a secod guilt formed on his face but he lifted his head and the emotionless expression appeared again. " Don't talk to me again Malfoy" The small girl's voice croaked and the tears threaten to spill over.

...

Walking down the hallway keeping her head down. "Kali hey are you okay?"  Cedric who was sitting on a bench called out for her. She kept a sad smile on her lips as she walked to him and sat beside him. " Kali?" He said softly and that was it. The girl broke. Sobbing out, throwing herself into his arms.

" I hate it here, I just want to go back" He pulled her into him more. " Hey, it's okay, calm down tell me what happened" she shook her head pulling away from him. " Do you care?" Kali whispered to him almost afraid to hear the answer. " Care about what?"

"Me,"her voice below a whisper, not even sure if he heard.

" Of course I care about you" She blinked at him and sniffled. " You don't have to lie to me if you don't" He shook his head confused.