Always

You & I - One Direction

You and I, we don't wanna be like them

we can make it 'til the end

Nothing can come between you and I

...

" Lumos," Kali holding out her wand, waiting for the light to form on the top. But only a small flicker of the light before going out again. She sighed, setting her wand beside her. "Still can't get it?"  Cedric says from afar. Kali looked over to see him leaving from his friends and making his way over to her.

"Nope, I can't do any spell properly." He laughed and she frowned. " It's not that funny, in fact, it's not funny at all. I'm going to fail all my classes." He laughed even more taking a seat beside the girl on the grass.

" You aren't going to fail Kali, it just takes time. Besides we have been learning since the first year, you only started now. Just give it time." Kali sighed in frustration. But again held her wand back out, " Lumos" Once again the small light flickered but went out. She turned her head to Cedric he held his hand out to her wand.

" I mean it flickers a lot longer than normal" Kali couldn't help but chuckle a bit tucking her wand away " Ha-ha Cedric, seriously I need to perfect at least one spell by the end of the week." "I'm sure you'll get it"

" How about you figure out that terrible noise the egg makes yet?" He pulled the egg out of his bag opening it. The shrieking pierced their ears and Kali instantly covered hers. "I'll take that as a no, you could have just told me" He laughed looking at her. " That would have been no fun" She gave his shoulder a push annoyed with him.

" I gotta get going, I'm going to be late to potions."

"Good luck with Snape," He said standing up and handing her bag. " Snape isn't that bad" He really wasn't everyone told the girl stories about him but yet she hasn't experienced them yet. Yeah, he always seemed on edge in class he was the complete opposite outside.

Making her way to class, walking inside the room. She was the first one sitting down in the front. " Good Afternoon Miss Valerian" Kali smiled at him. " Hello, Professor Snape"

 " Have you figured out a spell properly yet?" Kali pulled out her wand looking at it with all her focus. " Lumos'' But unfortunately once again the dim light flickered on before turning quickly off. '' Nope," She said with a fake smile. Kali heard him slightly chuckle under his breath.

" You need to have hope in yourself not to be so harsh in perfection." She just shrugged when others walked in now.

" Hey Kali," Hermione said sitting beside her. Kali gave her a wave " Get a spell yet?" The Hufflepuff groaned and slammed her head on the table. " I assume that's a no," she said, moving Kali's hair away slightly so she could see her face.

" Clearly,"  sitting back up looking at Hermione. " Nothing is working, Hermione what am I doing wrong?" She gave Kali a sympathetic look. " I don't really know" 

 " Aren't you supposed to be externally smart?" She looked taken aback by Kali's comment. " Sorry that came out a long ruder than I intended, I just mean I needed you to tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm focusing, but nothing" She sighed looking at Kali.

" I'm sorry I wish I could help. " The girl groaned once again, putting her head on the table.

...