Rain

Golden - Harry Styles

Golden, Golden, Golden

As I open my eyes

Hold it, focus, hoping

Take me back to the light

I know you were way too bright for me

I'm hopeless, broken

So you wait for me in the sky

...

The small girl walked over to the Slytherin table with caution. She honestly didn't know what to feel or expect from them yet. She watched as she got closer and grey eyes locked on her and patted a seat next to him. " Come on over Kali," He said, giving her a serious look. She gulped and sat beside him.

He could tell she was uncomfortable being over there so he reached under the table interlocking his hand with her shaky small one. She glanced at him giving him a weak small smile.

" So everyone will accept Kali, understand" The blonde hissed over to everyone who looked at them sitting at the table. Kali looked around hearing a few yeah's and seeing some nods. She released a sigh feeling a little less fearful but still on edge.

" So Hufflepuff, how did Potter take it '' She looked up at Crabbe who was looking down at her from across the table. The girl cleared her throat hoping she could actually speak. " Well better than I thought" She chuckled out slightly. " So are you and Potter a thing?" Goyle said to her tilting his head up. She bit her lip not even sure how to answer that. Were they a thing yet?

" Umm, I guess so" Goyle nudged Crabbe's shoulder and they both laughed. " So we are going to be friends with Potter's girl, this will be interesting." Goyle snickered out.

Draco tensed upon hearing the words. 'Potter's girl. He hated the sound of that. It nearly made him sick just thinking about them together. He watched the small girl now indulging in a conversation with other Slytherins. He could already see Crabbe and Goyle become captured by her. She just had that effect on everyone. Her kind Spirit shining through always made people admire her. He watched carefully seeing her smile and giggle beside him. This is what he wanted, for her to get along with his friends and vice versa for them too.

His eyes never left her, just admiring her every move. He wasn't even paying any attention to what they were talking about. But when she turned to him she hadn't realized a frown was on his face.

" Are you alright" She whispered to him. And he released a breath he didn't know he was holding in. " Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking" She nodded standing up. " Well I have to go, I'll talk to you all later" She smiled waving bye to them. " Bye, Kali!" Draco looked over and saw a big smile on the two boys' faces. He knew the feeling, the smile you couldn't hide that she made you feel.

...

" Harry," Kali said, taking a seat beside him again. " I don't think I'll ever like you sitting beside Malfoy" She scoffed and shoved his shoulder playfully. " Well get used to it" He smiled at her nodding.

" So can we umm, talk?" the girl questioned feeling nervous. Harry glanced over at Ron and Hermione trying to signal them to go away. " Oh right we have to be somewhere," Hermione said standing up. " We do?" Ron said looking up confused. " Yupe," Hermione said, grabbing hold of Ron's hood and practically pulling him off his seat. He stumbled to his feet before gaining his balance and walking away.