Spot

Be Myself - Why Don't We

We're dancin' on the edge of anxiety's ledge

And I might fall again, I might fall

We're walkin' on a rope of worry and I hope

That I don't fall again, I don't fall

Take me somewhere I can be

I can be myself

...

Her cheeks were such a bright red he wasn't sure if it was from her blushing or just how hard they laughed. She grabbed ahold of his hands and began to spin each other in circles. He watched her as they spun looking up at the sky. The rain poured on her perfect skin and turned her curls straight.

He pulled her into him stopping there spinning. They both took a moment trying to gain balance from being so dizzy. He bowed in front of her and held his hand out. " May I have this dance my lady" She brought a hand to her mouth making a shocked face.

" Well if I must'' she scrunched her nose when she saw him wink at her. He placed her hand in his and he brought his other to his waist. They slowly swayed back and forth. He saw her lips turning slightly purple from the cold rain hitting them.

He let go of her waist pushing her away and spinning her around. She released a small laugh before she returned back into his grasp. Her skin was burning, she was practically on fire. She felt that it was turning cold from the rain but she didn't care, she already felt so warm next to him. She thought back a little, that was probably the most fun she had ever had. That was probably the hardest she had ever laughed before. Not even knowing he felt the same way, that was the hardest he had ever laughed too.

He spun the girl around once more watching the raindrops falling out of her long gold hair. When she came back into him he dipped her back. He watched her emerald green eyes bright up looking at him. The bright fire in them making him breathless. She laughed letting him go and hanging her arms to the side. She closed her eyes letting her head fall back. Draco held her like that watching her enjoy herself as the rain hit her skin. His eyes traveled down from her closed eyes to her now purple lips, and landing on her exposed neck.

It took everything in him to not lean down and connect his lips to her skin. Her smile grew wider and he let out a sigh admiring her beauty. " You look so incredible" She lifted her head looking at him. She bit her purple lit trying to fight back the blush. He pulled her out of the dip and to her feet. It was moments like this when he didn't want to go. He just wanted to give in to the magnetic pull he had for her.

She pulled out of his grasp and smiled at him. " Thank you, Draco."  He smiled knowing what she meant. That he was there for her yet again. 

" Always," He said, lifting his hand holding out his pinky. She grinned looking down at the ground. She walked forward linking their pinkies. " Always" She laughed

He smirked seeing her laughing. " Come on love, don't want you getting sick now" He sighed signaling to the door. He couldn't ignore the smile on her lips, fading slightly. She didn't want to go in yet. She didn't want to face reality again. But Kali gave him a nod walking inside. She walked slightly in front of him. And when he saw Potter walking towards them he stopped, letting her walk.

" There you are! What the- you are soaked, you went outside?" She laughed walking up to him.

 " Yeah it was so-" Potter cut her off shaking his head. " That is honestly so childish, come on you have to get changed" Malfoy glared at Potter hearing his words. He clearly didn't know her like the Slytherin.