Bitterness

Same Mistakes - One Direction

Think that we got more time

When we're falling behind

Gotta make up our minds

Or else we'll play, play, play all the same old games

And we wait, wait, wait for the end to change 

And we take, take, take it for granted that we'll be the same

But we're making all the same mistakes

...

" She is taking over guys" Kali sighed sitting down with Ron. " don't speak too loud, she could be near." the Hufflepuff frowned looking around. " She completely stopped us from doing all magic. " Fred said scooting over beside her. Kali nodded laying her head on the table.

" You alright Kali?" George asked the girl, sitting on the other side of the table. " Just a little tired, I have been doing terribly on my schoolwork, so I stayed up studying last night." she huffed feeling her eyes drifting closed. " All night," Fred said, sounding worried.

" Yeah and guess what, my potion still blew up in my face today" They frowned. " Literally this time". Ron let out a chuckle thinking back to potions. Kali picked up her book from beside herself and slapped him on the back of his head. " Ouch Kali, that was a total Snape move" she shrugged " I learn from the best"

They all watched as people rush out the doors. " What is going on out there?" Kali questioned turning back to the boys. Fred shrugged and stood up, they all followed him walking outside.

There they saw Umbridge walking up to Trelawney who stood with all her bags. " Is she kicking her out?" Kali whispered shouted up to George. He looked over at them with a frown. " Guess we're about to find out," Ron said scratching the back of his neck.

" Hogwarts is my home" Trelawney choked out. It made the girl's heartbreak hearing the professor's sad sobs. It probably was making it worse for her knowing everyone was watching. " This isn't right" Kali whispered and Fred nodded. " You can't do this'' Trelawney said once more, holding back her sobs. " Actually I can," Umbridge said, holding up a piece of folded paper. The Hufflepuff scoffed watching the smirk form on Umbridge's face. " I'm going to say something" Kali went to walk forward but Fred grabbed her arm pulling her back. " Don't you'll get in trouble with Umbridge"

"She is completely humiliating Trelawney in front of the whole school Fred, and she has nothing to be removed for. She has worked here for years, she doesn't deserve this" Kali shook her head at him looking back over at the two women. She watched as McGonagall rushed to Trelawney's side and Trelawney finally broke sobbing into McGonagall. Kali ripped her arm out of Fred's grasp and rushed out to them. " Kali no, don't do it" The boys whisper shouted at her.

She leaned over rubbing Trelawney's back trying to comfort her. " Something you would like to say, dear?" Umbridge said looking at McGonagall. Kali glare at Umbridge in her bright pink clothing.

" Oh, there are several things I would like to say" McGonagall hissed at Umbridge. Umbridge moved her stare over to Kali. Who continued to glare at her. " And you?" She smiled, blinking at the girl a few times. " You are a nasty woman, you should be ashamed of who you are." Kali hissed at her. Her smile slightly drops looking at the girl before her now. She was about to say something until the large doors opened again. And there was Dumbledore.