Okay

Hunger - Ross Copperman

'Cause I'm on fire like a thousand suns

I couldn't put it out even if I wanted to

These flames tonight

Look into my eyes and say you want me, too

Like I want you

...

She sat beside Julie watching the new first-year getting placed. She kept glancing up across the room at the Slytherin table but she couldn't see over everyone. " hmm I wonder who Miss Kali is looking for'' Julie said leaning in behind her to whisper in Kali's ear.

Kali shoved Julie away behind her, bringing her attention back to the new year's getting placed. " very top right" Julie whispered in Kali's ear again. The small girl leaned forward trying to see.

And there he was, the blonde who made her heart beat faster.

" Your welcome" She heard Julie whisper again behind her. But Kali kept her eyes on the boy. He looked slightly different, he was definitely taller and his hair was slightly parted to one side almost like he attempted to style it but gave up. 

She watched him, he was content in watching the first years get placed. And when the hat said Slytherin a small smile formed on his face as he began to clap. But if the hat said Gryffindor a disgusted frown speared on his face. She shook her head slightly at that with a smirk on her lips.

It was taking everything in her to not run over into his arms. She missed him more than anything. So finally when everyone was sorted the blonde looked around the room. To his surprise, emerald eyes were glowing at him from across the room. She looked slightly different than before. More beautiful in his eyes, if that was even possible. Her hair is longer, slightly lighter but still a beautiful gold. And her eyes, remained the same two bright stars he adored.

When grey eyes locked on hers she felt her breath hitch. His face stayed unreadable. Kali looked away and started tapping her foot on the ground trying to be patient. She waited and waited for Dumbledore to stop speaking. She didn't even care to listen to him. She really couldn't her mind was other places.

Once Dumbledore stood she instantly stood up looking over at him. She watched as he walked out of the room. She knew exactly where he was going. The bridge, their spot. " Go get am Tiny," Julie said, squeezing the small girl's arm. Kali looked at her before realizing she could finally see him.

She ran as fast as she could out of the great hall not even caring about the stares she was getting. She ran for that bridge. When she burst through the doors. She saw him standing there with his hands in his pockets, and froze. " wow this view is absolutely amazing" He said through the smile that spread onto his lips.

She let out a laugh running over to him. She collided into him, knocking him completely off his feet. They landed on the ground bursting out into laughter. He wrapped his arms around the tiny girl feeling that comfort filled him so much. " Have you never seen a lake before" She laughed out. Only he wasn't just referencing the first ever words they said to each other, he was also talking about the view. Just not the lake, but she didn't know that. Vanilla and Roses filled him and he felt that intoxication returning from once before.

He heard her softly whimpering into him. That overwhelming feeling filled both of them all over again. Like neither of them were ever close enough. And time was ending too fast.