Ghost

I Get to Love You - Ruelle

I get to love you

It's the best thing I'll ever do

...

" You see even in the darkest times, you must always look for the light" The two little girls' eyes widened when all the lights went out in the house and magically came back on with a snap of a finger from Dumbledore.

" OoooOoo Do it again do it again!" Lexi said so excitedly clapping at his magic. Dumbledore chuckled watching the girl. And turned his gaze to the other. She was sitting there patiently but deep in thought.

" What is on your mind Kali, my dear" The girl looked up to him her emerald eyes glistening. " what if one day there is no light" Dumbledore frowned looking at her. " There is always light my dear." Lexi stood up grabbing dumbledore's wand. Waving it around hoping to create any type of magic. But it was hopeless.

" But what is there isn't?" Kali said with a sigh and Dumbledore looked at her deep in thought. " Then you make light."

...

" Draco" Kali spoke softly turning to him. His smile was slight but it was there, only because he had her next to him. She wanted to tell him everything. But everything was stopping her.

" The bridge," She said and he looked at her puzzled. " Our bridge got burnt down" She cleared her throat. And Draco looked over to the bridge that held so many memories on it. But it was no longer there. Kali gulped thinking it was gone, soon as she would be.

" Do you remember Yule Ball night" Draco smiled and inhaled. " Of course, I do my love." Kali winched at the nickname. " That night was the night I fell in love with you." His eyes made their way to her, puzzled why she was talking about this. " I never would realize it until a while later. But I know now that I loved you, and it is my biggest regret not knowing sooner. I wish we had more time together." She whispered and a tear fell slowly down her cheek.

" Oh, my love" Draco whipped her tear away with his thumb. " Without you, my world would be darkness." Kali hummed in response. " Find the light Draco"

" With you by my side, there will always be light." Kali pulled him to her and hugged him so tightly. " I wish you could dance with me one last time" She choked out sobbing into his shoulder. " When this is all over my darling, I will dance with you whenever you want every day I promise" Kali pulled away nodding to him. " I hope you dance every day you awake." She whispered.

" Do you trust me?" Draco looked at the girl for a moment thinking. " More than anyone in my life darling" She bit her lip and blinked a few times. " God I hope you know how much this hurts me to do" Draco couldn't quite hear what she said because Voldemort and the death eaters were now in front of them.

" Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort yelled out. Ginny screamed in pain. Draco beside Kali held her tighter, and gently kissed the top of her head.

Voldemort went on demanding those to follow him now. To obey him. Making a laugh at Harry Potter for being dead.

" Draco" the voice was hardly there. But Draco's father held his hand out, hoping he would come to him. " Draco," His mom said, her voice more strong and demanding. And Draco slightly moves forward. But gently Kali's small hand laced into his.

" Stay with me" She whispered when he looked down at her. " To the very end." He said squeezing her hand tighter. " And after that" Kali said with a pleading look. And he nodded to her. " And even after." Kali turned her gaze to Voldemort, sending daggers through her eyes.

Neville then stepped forward. He limped from pain. " Well, I must say I hope for better." And the crowd of death eaters laughed away. Kali felt her stomach drop watching Neville limp to Voldemort.

" And who might you be young man" And when Neville introduced himself another fit of laughter broke out.

" I would like to say something." Voldemort for some reason let him go on.

" It doesn't matter that Harry's gone"

" Stand down Neville" Seamus warned from the side.

" People die every day. Friends, Family, yeah we lost Harry tonight. He's still with us in here. So is Fred, Remus, Tonks, They didn't die in vain. But you will because you're wrong. Harry's heart did beat for us, for all of us." And Neville quickly pulled out the Sword of Griffendor. And Kali quickly pulled out her wand.

" What are you doing, we need to go now," Draco said pulling her closer to him. From the side, Harry jumped out of the arms of Hagrid. Kali quickly stood on her tippy toes leaving a kiss on Draco's lips. " You have to trust me." She whispered against them. " Till the very end" And Draco let her go. Trusting her to fight a battle he was sure she would win.

Voldemort was sending curse after curse to Harry. As a strong powerful gold haired witch approached. Firly gripping the hand in her hand. Draco watched wanting to run after her, but he trusted her. So he let her go. 

...

He spun her around watching the Slytherin robe he gave her sway perfectly around her. Her gold hair was perfectly pulled back with a lavender ribbon. Her Shoes were a faded lavender, slight dirt covered them from the ground below. The only light around them is the moon and stars. And in the background, the beautiful song Ghost of you by 5 seconds of summer was playing slowly.

Every time he pushed her out to spin her around waves of roses and vanilla hit him. And he happily breathed it all in. Her laughter glittered the air. Everything was so simple with her in his arms.

She was like a cure to the pain he had gone through all his life. He would wait forever for her, as long as he knew one day, she would be back in his arms.

She was incredible, and all he could think was just how many people deserved her. His name not being a single one of them. And honestly, he couldn't think why she would ever choose him.

Kali could feel him deep in thought, so she looked up at him. " What is on your mind blondie." He smiled slightly looking down at her. The moonlight made her look even more perfect.

" You like always." Kali snickered and pushed him away slightly. Only he wasn't joking. " What was actually on your mind?" He breathed out for a second. " I Don't know what I'll ever do without you." His voice was soft, not because he was scared to break her, but because he was scared to break himself.

" I will always be with you Draco, you'll be just fine." His eyes danced around her face, taking note to look at every detail a little extra this time.

" Wow this view is absolutely amazing" he huffed out. And Kali smiled biting her lip.

" Have you never seen a Lake before" Draco's eyes burned into hers. " I have, I showed the most incredible person it once too." Kali shook her head a soft laugh spilled from her lips.

" My brightest star," Draco whispered and for the last time of the night kissed her forehead, closing his eyes feeling content in the moment.