Back

Only RY X

I was only falling in love

coming for the cold

Buried under the heat

Lay you on the floor

Heavy like the force between us

Coming like a rose

...

"Alright if you hug me any longer I might run out of oxygen" Julie choked out and Kali laughed pulling away. " Owl me every day got it," Kali said looking at her seriously. " Damn I didn't know you were so in love with me, Draco must be jealous." The small girl slapped Julie's arm and both burst into laughter. " Alright I'll see next year Tiny, I think there are others here to say goodbye," Julie said pointing behind Kali where her three best friends stood. " Bye Juls" Kali smiled watching Julie walk away. Kali took a deep breath thinking of what to say before she turned around.

" I'm sorry I never listened, but I'm not sorry for doing what I did," Kali said looking at the three. They were saying goodbye now, and she knew she couldn't not say anything to them. Harry looked angry and looked anywhere but at her. Ron just looked uncomfortable.

But Hermione rushed over pulling the girl into a tight hug. " It's okay Kali. This is just who you are. You have the kindest heart. So maybe you could be some good to him'' They both laughed and Kali wrapped her arms around Hermione. " Thank you, Mione"

" Of course Kali, I'm going to miss you so much" Kali laughed trying to hold back the tears. " I'm going to miss you more, I love you, Mione," pulling away. Hermione gave her friend a sad look. " I love you too" Hermione looked back at the boys sighing. They still weren't looking at the girl. She turned back to Kali rubbing her arm. She walked off behind Kali.

The Hufflepuff took a step closer to the boys. " Sooo I understand neither of you are going to say anything to me but I'm going to miss you both a lot too" Kali looked between the two, hoping to see them finally look at her. But they didn't move. She sighed turning around and excepting they weren't going to say anything to her.

But when Kali felt a hand wrap around her arm pulling her into someone's chest she yelped. The redhead boy she cared a lot about. Kali gladly wrapped her arms around him and he pulled her tighter. " I'm going to miss you to K '' the girl clung on to him tightly nodding into his chest. " I love you, Ron, I hope you know that" He laughed nodding and resting his chin on the top of her gold head.

" You know I already have enough siblings I never wanted more, but you are an exception." They both laughed pulling apart. Kali wiped her eyes looking up at him. " Thank you" she smiled at him and nodded looking over to Harry. " See you next year K, I love you too" Ron walk away to where Hermione was.

" Harry?" the girl asked quietly looking back at him. He didn't move. Kali sighed and just walked over to him. Wrapping her arms around him. He was stiff and probably confused. But after a minute his arms wrapped around her too. 

" I'm sorry Harry," burying her head more in his chest. " Why him" were the only words he said. " I don't think it was a choice really. You just love a person, you don't get to choose Harry" Kali felt his chest rising and falling. " I love you" she nodded hearing him speak again. A tear leaves her eyes. " I know Harry but I-"

" You don't love me," He said cutting her off. But she pulled away looking up into his eyes. " No Harry I do love you, just not the way you wanted me to." he looked away from her and she could see him becoming uncomfortable. " Why though" Kali sighed trying to think.