Force

The Fault In Our Stars - Troye Sivan

And I don't want to let this go

I don't want to lose control

I just want to see the stars with you

And I don't want to say goodbye

...

" Kali?" Julie groaned rolling over in her bed and hearing someone knocking on the door. Kali remained asleep. " Kali?" Julie groaned again sitting up now. Julie glared seeing as the small girl was still unfazed by the knocking. " Kali!" Julie shouted and Kali instantly sat up looking over at her worried.

" Someone is at the door" Julie huffed, laying back down. " So why didn't you get it?" Kali said moving out of her bed. She walked over pulling on a light blue sweater, and black leggings before getting to the door.

" I didn't feel like getting it" The knocking continued and Julie groaned annoyed. " Who is here at this time it's like two am," Kali said walking over to the door and tripping over the bags on the way.

" I don't know but if they don't stop knocking it's their funeral," Julie said holding a pillow over her head. Kali laughed slightly, now opening the door. Kali's eyes widened looking over at the tall blonde smiling at her widely.

" Draco? What are you doing here this late?" Kali laughed walking into his arms. " You have got to be kidding, lover boy is here, that is who woke me up" Julie scoffed.

" Don't worry about her," Kali said looking over at Julie who was still laying in her bed. " But why are you here?" Draco's smile grew wider and reached for the girl's hand. He laced his fingers with her small ones. " It's our last night here love, I have to make the best of it"

" It also might be your last night alive if you don't shut up" Julie yelled keeping her head in the pillow. " I don't understand" Kali laughed as Draco started to pull her out of the room. " Trust me?" Draco questioned and Kali nodded. " Always," she said biting her lip.

" Then come on, beautiful, you have something to learn, and light blue is definitely is your color." He said, pulling her. " I thought lavender was" 

" Every color is" He smirked down at her. They started running down the empty dark hallways. Normally they gave Kali an uneasy feeling when she adventured out late at night by herself. But now running through them with the Slytherin boy, she felt safe, alive.

And so free from judgment. Normally when she walked with him people stared at her. Amazed that the Hufflepuff was dealing with the ruthless Slytherin. It bothers Kali that people saw him as something he wasn't. But Draco didn't care, he wanted them to see him like that. Everyone besides her though.

They ran outside and Kali looked around confused. " What are we doing Draco?" She sighed, rubbing her now cold arms from the chilly air. He smiled, shrugging off his robe and wrapping it around her. " We are flying" Kali looked at him confused until she glanced over his shoulder seeing his broom.

She took a step back shaking her head. " absolutely not Draco'' He stepped closer to her grabbing both of her hands and trying to pull her closer to him. " Trust me, love, I won't let you fall" Kali sighed looking back over at the Broom. " Don't kill me" Kali watched as his smile slightly faded and she frowned her eyebrows together. " I would never" he slightly whispered looking down at the ground. Kali felt like there was something hidden behind his voice but she couldn't tell what. " Come on Kali, you told me you have never flown before, I have to be the one to change that" She looked at his smile knowing she could never say no to him.