Broken

Already Gone - Cover by Sleeping At Last

We were never meant to say goodbye

...

Perfect couldn't keep this love alive

You know that I love you so

I love you enough to let you go

...

Someone's gotta go

...

" You did amazing out there Tiny'' Julie said running over to Kali. They were all in the Hufflepuff common room celebrating the big win but Kali wasn't really feeling like celebrating. " Thank you Juls," Kali said, making her way to the door. " Hey, where are you going this party is for you?" Julie asked worriedly. " Oh, I'm not really in the mood to celebrate."

" Malfoy again," Julie asked, smirking. " I honestly don't understand him, Julie, one second he's nice then I ask how he is and suddenly he hates me" kali sighed out feeling defeated. " First off this is Malfoy we are talking about, did you expect less?" Kali shook her head. " I'm serious Juls, I don't think I can keep doing this constant fighting" Julie nodded " Then stop talking to him." Kali sighed knowing it wasn't going to be that easy. " But-"

" But you can't, at least you know it won't be easy," Julie said, cutting the girl off. " Listen Tiny, if he wants to be with you then he will fight. If he doesn't then you have your answer." Kali glanced up at Julie thinking for a moment. She was right, if Draco wants nothing to do with Kali anymore then he wouldn't fight. And Kali would then have her answer. " I gotta go" Julie smiled, knowing she was going after the Slytherin boy. " Good luck Tiny"

...

Kali walked around trying to find him and once again she couldn't find him. She checked the bridge thinking that that would be the last place he would go. Considering they saw it as their spot. She stood back for a moment admiring him. The wind blew his hair slightly. Him leaning over the railing looking lost at the lake.

" Wow, this view is absolutely amazing." Kali finally said walking over to him. " Have you never seen a lake before?" Draco said back feeling the side of his lips tugging up in the corner. " Would you laugh at me if I haven't" He turned to me now and I sighed. " Yeah, I probably would." He breathed out.

Kali leaned over the railing beside him not knowing what else to say. They both just remained quiet looking out at the lake.

" Do you remember the first time we danced out here?" Kali asked looking up at him. Draco nodded and sighed out. " or the time when we dance in the rain?" He looked down at the girl confused. " Of course, I remember, why are you asking"

" Because I miss it, I miss when you weren't shutting me out" He shook his head, turning around to walk away. " Draco please talk to me, don't walk away" He turned back to her slightly. " I don't have time for you right now" Kali shook her head feeling the tears welling up again. " I don't know what you are always so mad at me about or even what you are scared of when I just ask how you are. Because you won't talk to me" She said while her voice was breaking.

" Kali drop it," Draco said, still walking away. " I can't do this anymore Draco it hurts too much" Kali reached behind her neck and for the first time since Draco put it on her the Yule ball night she unclipped the cold chain. " Take it," She said looking away from him. He walked slowly over to her, and he knew she was being serious. " Kali no, what are you doing" She looked back over at him. She could see his eyes holding back tears now too.