Goodnight

Light me up - Ingrid Michaelson

Light me up again

We are, we are, we are tonight

We are, we are, we are forever

Light me up again

...

Kali walked inside running into Cedric who gave me a smile. She attempted to return it but it didn't pull through. " Hey, are you alright"? He said grabbing the girl's arm and pulling her to the side. " yeah why wouldn't I be"

Giving him the best smile she could form. " You just seemed upset earlier" Cedric had the gentle and warm smile he always seemed to hold on.

"Oh, no I'm just fine really" he tilted his head to the side with a smirk.

" I thought you and Harry had a thing going on, that's why I asked Cho" Kali just blanked at him not understanding why he told her this.

" There isn't anything going on between me and Harry we are just friends" If that is what you call this at this point. " In fact, he didn't ask me until I was his last option but it's fine really Ced, have fun at the ball," Kali made her way away from him. " Save me a dance?" He yelled out to the girl, Kali formed a smile with a nod. " I will,"  smiling back at him.

...

" What is that?" Hermione asked pointing to the small black teddy bear in Kali's hands. " Oh, it's nothing," The girl shoved it in her bag hiding it. " Doesn't look like nothing the way you just responded, so who is it for" Kali panicked, she couldn't possibly tell Hermione that it was Draco's  Christmas gift. The girl fiddled with her lavender bow not even knowing why she had bought him one, Kali just saw the little bear and it reminded her of him. " Somebody back where I came from" Hermione looked at Kali weirdly. " You never told me you had a boyfriend back at home." That caused Kali to chuckle lightly and shake her head drastically " I don't have a boyfriend it is just a gift, and I don't have a home"

She looked at Kali with a sad look, " Don't, it doesn't bother me, Mione, I'm used to it" She just nodded and pulled Kali into a hug. It was true to the girl that where she had lived wasn't ever really a home. Just a place to stay. She didn't hate it, but that feeling of home was just never there.

...

Kali sat on her bed as Julie walked around trying on different dresses. Kali was attempting to sew a green little snake into the bear but so far she was failing miserably. " Who is that for anyways you have been working on that all night for the past few days. Must be someone special" She shook her head setting it down. " It's not special for the last time, it is just a bear"

"Right a bear that you have been endlessly working on to make perfect," She said, cocking her head to the side showing Kali her smirk. The blonde took a pillow from behind her throwing it over at Juls. " Hey, hey don't you'll wrinkle the dresses''. And Kali stifled out a laugh.

" Have you even chosen a dress yet?"

"Well yeah," Kali said walking over and pulling out a short pink dress. It was nothing special, just a casual dress. She didn't have the money to go buy a new one. " That," Julie said pointing at the dress with a wrinkled face. " Don't be rude, it is all I have" Julie walked around picking up a few dresses.

" What kind of friend would I be if I let you show up in that, ugh the embarrassment" She pulled the pink dress from Kali's hands tossing it to the side. Kali gasped watching the dress fall to the floor." Here, try these on, I have to fit them to your size once you pick one."

Fallen Star : Draco Malfoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें