I'm sure you'd be Fine

It'll Be Okay - Shawn Mendes 

Are we going to make it

Is this going to hurt 

...

" Do you miss him?" Kali turned her head away from the picture of her parents to Hermione " Who?," She asked puzzled. " Draco" Hermione's voice was soft and Kali sighed. " I miss him more than anything." Hermione slightly smiled.

" I could never possibly understand that" Hermione's voice held a slight laugh and Kali laughed too. " Honestly I miss him more than I thought I would. Kinda like you miss Ron." Hermione nodded not even trying to fight her on that.

" I just wish I knew he was okay." Kali sighed laying back in the bed. . .

...

" He hasn't written to me." Kali sighed sitting in the grass. " Maybe that's a sign" Lexi spoke. " A sign? Like what?"

" Like he clearly doesn't care about her Kal, like seriously not texting- I mean Owling his girlfriend all summer is not okay" Kali wanted to laugh at Lexi with her stumbling over her words but Kali felt she was right.

" Something is wrong," Kali said " Has to be"

" Or maybe he is a hoe" Kali frowned confused. " I mean seriously Kal, he makes out with you and dips all summer, that is the definition of a hoe." Kali finally chuckled and gently shoved her sister away.

" I don't think he is a hoe Lex, but I do believe something is wrong. Anyways" Kali continued wanting to change the subject. " Tell me, how is Tyler" Kali sang out his name in a teasing way.

" Tyler is" Lexi's eyes turned to a bright happy brown. " Amazing" She laid down in the grass, cheeks red from the thought of the boy. " Oh I love him so much Kal, I think he's the one, you know the one I'll marry." Kali nodded.

" The one you'll have a wizard or a witch with" Kali joked. Lexi laughed bringing her hands to hide her red face. " Yes Kal, and you'll have to teach them all the spells." Kali snicked. " Please I'm the worst witch there is." Lexi sat up fast slapping her sister hard on the arm. " Don't say that you're great. You just doubt yourself too much." Kali simply nodded deciding not to argue with her.

" Oh, I got you something when I was away at school." Lexi quickly dug in her purse pulling out a small heart in her hand. " I thought you needed some more charms on that bracelet of yours."

Lexi grabbed Kali's wrist placing the heart on it. " It's not much but it reminded me of you." Kali nodded slightly confused. " Why's that?"

" Well, a heart because you have the biggest heart I know, and I don't know what I would do without you." Kali smiled at her sister. Though the two never much got along when they were younger, they were always there for each other.

" I'm sure you'd be fine," Kali said softly.

" Don't worry Kal I'm sure Draco is okay"

" I just wish I knew he was"

...

" Do you hear that?" Hermione asked bringing Kali out of her thoughts. " Must be Harry" Kali stood walking out of the tent and Hermione followed. " Oh my god" Kali smiled and Hermione was puzzled until she saw him.