Before Reading!

Hey beautiful!

I am currently making large changes to the writing. So it flows better since I wrote this book now 2 years ago. My writing has changed ALOT. 

Just wanted to clarify that obviously since this is a fanfic there are going to be changes to the storyline/plot. Some pretty HUGE ones at that! I obviously don't own any of the characters besides the ones I'll be creating. Though the beginning of the book isn't my favorite, I am incredibly proud of this book and how it turned out. I hope you love it as much as I do :')

My writing is most of the time based around music. So there is always a song listed at the beginning of the book, that relates sometimes to what's happening. But there will be times when there is a song listed in the writing too. So feel free to listen to them while reading :)

And each song will leave clues and foreshadowing to what is about to come, and the ending of the book. So music is HIGHLY important in the book. Along with the chapter titles, you might see some changes. And each picture with a quote will actually be said in the book. So be sure to pay attention! :)

However there is a song I highly encourage you to listen to the "Main Song" ( All of the Stars - Ed Sheehan) before reading, and then when you finish the book, listen to it again. This song is the main song of the book, And you'll get to understand why.

 :)

Anyways happy reading!

                       ~  Violetta 💜