Name

Us - James Bay

Tell me when the light goes out

That even in the dark we can find a way out

Tell me now 'cause I believe in something

I believe in us

...

"Okay I think that's good." Kali said swatting away Julie's hand. " Just one more pin." Kali sighed and let the girl continue on her gold hair. " I haven't had my hair done like this since the ball" Kali laughed looking at herself in the mirror. Her gold waves were now in tighter curls, and pulled back and over on one shoulder.

Julie stepped away looking at Kali, and the project she finished. Kali stood with the blue dress on, and her gold hair so perfectly done. Julie clasped hands over her mouth and pretended to wipe a fake tear away.

" You look beautiful" Juls cheered

" You look beautiful" Juls cheered. Kali looked at herself in the mirror. And for the first time she agreed. She looked vibrant in the blue dress. And her hair was pulled away from her face, and the green in her eyes was even brighter if that was possible. She gave a gentle spin watching the beautiful blue sky colored dress flow.

" It's perfect, Juls, thank you so much" Kali said and walked over to hug her friend. " Ah ah don't wrinkle the dress." Julie said, pushing Kali away from her. Kali simply laughed and stepped back over to the mirror.

" Oh I'm missing this" Kali picked the lavender ribbon of the table beside them. " Can you put it in?" She handed Julie the piece of lavender. " You can't be serious? It doesn't even match tiny" Kali shook her head. " Nope I have to wear it" Kali turned around and Julie reluctantly added the ribbon to her hair. It stood out completely not matching the color of the dress.

" There, now go," Julie said with a sigh. She walked over, opening the door for Kali. " What am I even doing Juls?" Kali laughed. Julie walked over to the closest that contained all of the small girls' clothing. Pulling out a Slytherin robe. " You are going to go see Malfoy, surprise him in the dress. And then you will come back to tell me what the plan he had was." Julie wrapped the Slytherin robe around Kali. she slipped her arms into the soft material. Swimming in the large robe.

" See you later then" Kali giggled while walking out of the room. The heels she wore clicked on the hard stone floor. Kali felt eyes from other students as she walked. She pulled tighter to the robe around her, feeling a sense of comfort.

When she finally made it to the hospital wing she hesitated. With everything she knew now, they would be bound to talk about it. But for just one split second she just wants things to be normal. Back to fourth year, where he took her dancing any time he got. Complement her any time he saw her. Do anything to see a smile on her lips.