Last

Always Remember Us This Way - Lady Gaga

Every time we say goodbye

Baby, it hurts

When the sun goes down

And the band won't play

I'll always remember us this way

I don't wanna be just a memory

...

She jumped onto him. He instantly knew who it was, and he wrapped her in his arms. " Hey Kali'' He said hugging her tighter. But he realized he could feel her chest rising and falling rapidly. Instantly knowing something was wrong. " Our favorite Hufflepuff'' Crabbe joked but Draco paid no attention. " Get me out of here" the small girl whispered out

Draco wasted no time standing up. Her hand warped around him and he carried her out of the great hall. Draco looked over meeting eyes with Harry. Harry saw the girl he loved clinging to his enemy and he snapped.

" But her down Malfoy!" Harry shouted, walking over to them. Draco glared at him as Kali tensed squeezing him closer. " I don't have time for you Potter" Draco groaned, wanting to take Kali away to calm her down. " Are you alright Kali? Did he do something to you?" Ron asked, stepping forward now. Kali felt confused, he couldn't be seriously asking if Draco did something to her.

She looked at Draco giving him a nod. His grey eyes settled on her green ones for far too long but he set her down and she turned around to look at them again. " Draco did nothing, you all did this," Kali said quietly looking across them. " Kali over here now, away from him," Harry said pointing to his side. Kali looked at him blankly. " You are not in control of her Potter'' Draco snarled stepping beside Kali and wrapping his arm around her shoulder. " Kali, I'm serious" Kali now looked up and saw Harry standing there pleading. " You aren't in charge of me Harry," She spoke repeating the blonde's words and biting her lip as he turned to hurt.

" I'm trying to protect you kali'' Draco snickered hearing Harry say he wanted to protect her. '' the only protection she needs is for someone to keep her away from you" Draco scoffed looking at Harry disgusted. " Really because your father is a death eater, so the more she is around you, the closer she is to Voldemort."

Draco tensed and Kali could feel it. She looked up and his face was unreadable. " I can protect myself, Harry," Kali said, looking back over at him. But that weird feeling lingered in her. Whatever happened to her, even she couldn't pinpoint it. " I think everyone needs a little time to cool down, so I'll talk to you three later," Kali said, pulling Draco away.

Kali pulled Draco outside onto the bridge. He looked forward not even at her. She felt uneasy seeing him so emotionless. " Well that was interesting," Kali huffed hoping to get his attention. But he still remained with the same unreadable face. "Draco?" She asked in a quiet voice. He blinked and looked down at the girl.

" I wasn't listening, what did you say darling?" He said, clearing his throat and she just nodded. " Nothing are you alright?" She asked nervously. " Yeah" was all he said.

He finally tore his gaze off the lake and to the girl below him. " Are you? Your lip is cut" Kali looked back up at him and nodded. " I did magic Draco, like really really good." She smiled up at him and he just nodded surprised. " That's good" They remained quiet. Kali knew what Draco was thinking, and she wondered if it was about his father. " I'm sorry about your father Draco'' She whispered up to him. He looked at her seeing her eyes filled with sadness.