Never

Use Somebody - Cover by Shawn Mendes

You know I could use somebody

Someone like you

...

" Nice helmet Ron," Kali laughed, taking a sip of her drink as Ron sat down. " oh shut it K" Ron scoffed crossing his arms over his chest.

" So how was it then," Ron said looking over at the three. " How was what?" Hermione asked, confused. " Your dinner party," Ron said looking at Hermione as if it was obvious. " It was nice," Kali spoke, opening her journal. " It was pretty boring actually," Hermione said, correcting Kali. Kali just nodded agreeing with her. " Slughorn is having Christmas to you know," Kali said, still writing in her journal. " And we are meant to bring someone," Hermione added. " I expect you'll be bringing McLaggen, he's in the Slug club isn't he?" Ron scoffed, looking disgusted, and glanced at Kali. She just smiled slightly glancing at Hermione.

" Actually I was going to ask you," Hermione huffed looking back down at the paper in her hands. " Really?" Ron questioned, slightly sounding sad. " Good Luck today Ron, I know you'll be brilliant," Lavender said, walking up to Ron. Kali's eyes widened watching the scene play out. She walked away and Ron turned back to them.

" I'm resigning after today's match McLaggen can have my spot." Kali chuckled and Harry nodded. " have it your way, juice" Hermione looked at Ron confused. Luna then walked over sitting beside Ron. " Hello everyone," She said in her gentle voice. " You look dreadful, Ron. Is that way you put something in his cut" Kali looked over at Harry. Hermione glanced between Luna and Ron. " Is it a tonic?" Harry said nothing but quickly put the vial into his pocket.

Kali watched in shock. " liquid luck?" She asked, glancing over to Harry. " Don't drink it Ron'' Hermione said leaning over the table. Ron looked slightly happy yet shocked. And Kali knew he wasn't going to listen. Ron brought the cup to his lips drinking the juice. " You could be expelled for that," Hermione said, shaking her head to Harry. "I don't know what you are talking about" He responded and they looked at Ron who had a big smile on his face.

" Come on Harry we got a game to win" The two stood up joining hands walking out of the great hall.

...

Hermione and Kali stood watching the boys play successfully. " He is doing great," Hermione said looking beside her to Kali. Kali was looking all around and Hermione noticed how distracted she was. " Is something wrong?" Kali looked up at Hermione sighing. " Draco isn't out there" Hermione scrunched her nose. " Draco would never miss a quidditch game, especially if it is against Gryffindor," Kali said, still looking everywhere for the blonde boy. " Maybe he forgot." Kali shook her head at Hermione knowing that wasn't the cause.

" We were just talking about our match that is soon, he wouldn't forget this one" Hermione nodded to Kali. " You think something is wrong?" Kali looked over watching Ron flying around smiling that they just won the game. " Yeah something is wrong"

...

" you didn't put it in'' Kali said looking at the still filled container. Harry nodded. " Ron only thought you did," Hermione said watching Ron. They were celebrating the win but Kali couldn't take her mind off of where Draco was. And why he didn't show up to the game. Kali watched in shock as Lavender walked over pulling Ron in for a kiss.

Ron wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer, while everyone cheered. Hermione walked off and out of the room, Harry followed her.

Kali waited for a moment before following the two. She walked out and down the spiral stairs seeing Harry and Hermione sitting.