Touch

Crazier - Taylor Swift

You lift my feet off the ground, spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I

Am lost in your eyes, you make me crazier, crazier, crazier

...

Kali walked into the great hall, letting out a sigh. It was empty and dimly lit almost like the Yule ball. Only this time there were no decorations, her dress was now emerald green, and most importantly she was alone. She walked over to the piano opened its keys and ran her finger over them.

She couldn't even play, so truly she didn't know why she sat down beside it. She just looked over all the beautiful keys remembering back to the time she heard Draco play to her.

" You know I never did tell you why emerald green was my favorite color" her breath hitched as she looked up seeing Draco walking in. " No you didn't, are you going to now?" Kali asked, watching him walk closer.

The blonde walked beside her taking a seat. He shook his head, placing his fingers just above the piano keys. " Probably not," He said, not even looking at her. But she couldn't remove her eyes from him. It felt like a dream being next to him again.

The small Hufflepuff watched as he started to play. And she instantly recognized the melody. " That was the first song we danced to," Kali said, still not moving her eyes off of him. He nodded continuing to play.

She listened to him play the song thinking about the times when he would dance with her all the time. And the pain was filling back in. " You look beautiful tonight, though you do every day" He finally said glancing over to her. " Don't, you'll get my hopes up" She sighed biting down on her lip. He stopped playing looking at her completely, focused on her green eyes.

" life is like a piano" Draco started and Kali looked at him confused. " The white keys represent happiness" He gently ran his fingers over a few white keys, creating a light melody. " And the black keys, Darkness" He looked over to the girl who was listening intrigued. " But the black keys still create music too" Draco then pressed down on a few black keys. A beautiful melody flowed from them but seemed less cheerful than the other melody.

" Draco, I don't know what you are going through, but I know it's hard right now. And I get it. But you are strong and I believe you can get through it. Whatever it is." Kali said gently. The blonde looked away from her shaking his head slightly.

Kali took a deep breath standing up. She was making her way to leave the great hall but he stopped her. " May I ask for a dance?" the girl turned around seeing him standing there with his hand out. Kali looked down at the ground with a weak smile. " There is no music Draco" He scoffed " Now when did we ever need music".

Kali let out a breath listening to him. She ran her tongue on the inside of her teeth. She knew she should have just walked out. She should have left him there standing. Honestly, Kali shouldn't have let him say a word to her. But everything inside her was pulling her to him. They were magnets, and opposites attract.

She walked over, placing her hand in his cold ring covered one. " I was afraid you would have said no," He said, pulling her closer to him. " Me too" She murmured looking up into his grey eyes.

His arm wrapped around her waist and her entire body came alive again. She completely lit up being so close to him again. She was alive. " You took out the lavender bow, I don't think I've ever seen it out of your hair" Kali bit her lip thinking he noticed something so small. " I'm starting to think I have a new favorite color" She breathed out looking up at him.