THE END

Bai Cao looked back and saw that the car was coming towards her at full speed and it was really close to her. She looked at that girl and hugged her to save her.

The car was really close to her and was about to hit her but Bai Cao kept hugging the girl.

Then suddenly, someone hugged Bai Cao from her back.

As she felt that, she opened her eyes in astonishment and turned her face at the back.

That person who hugged Bai Cao from the back was no one else but Ting Hao.

Ting Hao was hugging her with his eyes closed. Bai Cao kept looking at him.

Then she heard a man yelling.

Man - You guys got my car to die!

It was no one else but the driver of the car which was going to hit Bai Cao.

Ting Hao opened his eyes hearing that.

Ting Hao - We are sorry.

Bai Cao - We are sorry.

Then the man went away from there.

Bai Cao again looked at the girl and sat on her knees.

Bai Cao - Are you ok?

The girl nodded and went from there.

Ting Hao grabbed Bai Cao from her arm and hugged her tightly.

Ting Hao - Are you ok, Bai Cao?

Bai Cao - I am ok, Senior Ting Hao but are you ok?

Ting Hao - I am ok if you are ok. You know how much worried we were!

Bai Cao - I know I made you guys worry.

Ting Hao - You know why we were worried?... Because we love you.

Bai Cao - Don't love me. Do you remember what Donghai said? He said that you will lose your life because you love me... I beg of you, Senior Ting Hao,... stop loving me... please.

Ting Hao - You are asking me to do something which is impossible.

Bai Cao - Nothing is impossible, Senior Ting Hao. I am sure that you can stop loving me.

Ting Hao smiled and holds Bai Cao's hand.

Ting Hao - Let's go.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, please stop loving me why don't you understand?

Ting Hao - Why don't you understand, Bai Cao? I told you that it's impossible to stop loving you. I can't stop and I won't stop either. I told you this before too, Bai Cao. You have no right to ask me to stop loving you. I will love you till I die.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao!

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, please. I know that my love for you is one-sided but it is mine... and no one... I repeat no one can stop me from loving you... not even you, Bai Cao. Let's go.

Ting Hao holds Bai Cao and takes her towards the hotel.

Bai Cao was looking at Ting Hao. Her love for Ting Hao was evident in her eyes.

Bai Cao(thinking) - Your love for me is not one-sided, Senior Ting Hao. I love you too.

Suddenly, Ting Hao stopped and turned back towards Bai Cao.

Ting Hao - Did you say something?

Bai Cao shakes her head left to right.

Ting Hao nods his head in disappointment and continues walking.