Confess to convince

Chang An - Okay. I'll let you go, Bai Cao, but only in one condition.

Ting Hao(shocked) - Condition!

Bai Cao(scared) - Okay, what is it?

Chang An - Don't be scared, Bai Cao...

Ting Hao(angrily) - What is your condition?

Chang An - So the condition is...... I'll come with you guys.

Bai Cao(shocked) - What!

Ting Hao - Why?

Ting Hao(in his mind) - I thought this time I and Bai Cao will be alone. I could have spent more time with her and that too alone.

Bai Cao - You don't need to, couch. We can trust Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - Yeah. I'll never betray her.

Chang An - I know that Ting Hao. And I even trust you.

Bai Cao - Then... why do you want to come?

Chang An - Ting Hao, it's for Bai Cao's safety.

Ting Hao - What do you mean?

Chang An - What you guys are saying is right, but there is risk in it. What if they'll get to know that you are betraying them not Bai Cao? What if they'll plan to harm Bai Cao when you are not with her? It's just for her safety. If you're not there with Bai Cao, I'll be there with her. And I can even read their minds too. I know them very well.

Xiao Ying - You can really read minds.

Chang An - Yes.

Ting Hao - I am fine with your condition.

Xiao Ying - So, can you tell me what number am I thinking in my mind, couch?

Chang An - You're thinking of no number, there is just one wish. That you also want to come with us.

Xiao Ying - Yeah, you're right.

Ting Hao - Okay. What's going in my mind,?

Chang An - In your mind, you're thinking that............. Bai Cao is your first priority.

Ting Hao - Yeah.

Chang An - I have a question for you Xiao Ying. Why do you want to come with us? What will you do there?

Xiao Ying - I'll do the same thing what you guys will do. Save Bai Cao

Ting Hao - You'll save Bai Cao from Feng Yun Hall.

Xiao Ying(moving her head right and left) - Nope.

Chang An - Then?

Xiao Ying - I'll save her from you guys.

Ting Hao and Chang An(shocked) - What!

Xiao Ying - What '? You guys are reacting like you don't know anything. You both will kill her.

Ting Hao - What do you mean?

Xiao Ying - I mean, you guys will again make her choose one from you both. And someone should be there to save her.

Ting Hao and Chang An looked at each other. They both were embarrassed about whatever they did before.

Xiao Ying - Bai Cao, you tell me, do you want me to come or no?

Bai Cao - I want you to come, Xiao Ying.

Chang An - So, you also think that we will again make you choose.

Bai Cao - Huh...... yes I mean I mean no you won't but.....

Chang An - But what?

Bai Cao - But I'll get alone. You both are men and I am the only girl. I need someone with whom I can share everything.