Bai Cao's nightmare

Bai Cao went towards the palace. She touches the nameplate of the house.

Bai Cao(thinking) - Why does this place looks so familiar? Why does it feel like I have come here before? As much as I remember, I never came to the US before, then why? I haven't even seen this place before, then why? Why do I feel so connected here?

Bai Cao was thinking all this and suddenly, she passed out.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao!

Ting Hao ran towards Bai Cao before she could fall on the street. Bai Cao was not fully unconscious and Ting Hao holds her in his arms. As Ting Hao hold her in his arms, Bai Cao fainted.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao! Bai Cao! Wake up, Bai Cao, please! It's not a joke, Bai Cao. Please! Please, wake up!

Nothing worked. Bai Cao was still unconscious. Then Ting Hao take his phone out of his pocket, opens a browser and searches "Hospital near me". Then he lifts Bai Cao upon his back and runs towards the nearest hospital.

After fifteen minutes of running, Ting Hao finally reached the hospital. He rushed inside and puts Bai Cao on a stretcher. At that time, some nurses and a female doctor came near them.

Ting Hao - Doctor, please save her!

Doctor - Relax, sir. We are going to examine her but first, you go and fill-up the form. Don't worry.

Ting Hao - Yeah.

Then Ting Hao rushed towards the reception and starts filling up the form.

On the other side, the Doctor was examining Bai Cao. Then suddenly, Ting Hao entered without permission. The doctor was shocked.

Doctor - Sir, what are you doing? Please go out. Let us examine her.

Ting Hao - I will be just standing here.

Doctor - I understand your situation. But please, bear with us and trust us. Please go out and call your other family members or friends too.

Ting Hao nodded and went outside.

On the other side, everyone reached home and were waiting for Ting Hao and Bai Cao to come.

Ting Yi - Where did they go? Why have they not reached yet? Did something happen? I shouldn't have suggested this game. We all know that Feng Yun hall is behind Bai Cao and right now they both are alone too.

Chang An - Ting Yi, relax. Nothing would have happened.

Ting Yi - But what if something did happen?

Chang An - If something happened, then your brother is there to protect himself and Bai Cao too. And Bai Cao doesn't need anyone to protect her, she can easily handle ten people alone.

Then suddenly, Chang An's phone ringed. It was Ting Hao's call. Chang An picks up the call.

On the phone -

Ting Hao - Chang An!

Chang An - Ting Hao, where are you guys?

Ting Hao - We are at a hospital.

Chang An - What! Why?

Ting Hao - Bai Cao fainted. I don't know why. But she did.

Chang An - You are not joking right?

Ting Hao - Chang An, you also know that I won't say anything like this about Bai Cao as a joke.

Chang An - Yeah. Which hospital are you in?