CAN'T STOP MYSELF

Chang An - Ting Hao, open the door.

Ting Hao - Chang An!

Bai Cao - Coach!

Chang An again slams the door.

Ting Hao - What should we do?

Bai Cao - Why are you asking me?

Chang An - Ting Hao, if you won't open the door, then I will break it. So, open it right now.

Ting Hao - What should we do now?

Bai Cao - First of all, go put on some clothes.

Ting Hao - Yeah, you are right.

Then Ting Hao picked up his clothes which was kept on the bed and went inside the washroom.

In the blink of an eye, Ting Hao came out with his clothes on.

Bai Cao - That was lightning fast.

Ting Hao - I know. I don't take much time to get ready.

Then suddenly, Chang An again slams the door again and again. He kept on slamming the door nonstop.

Bai Cao - He is surely going to break the door. Do something thing, Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - I don't know what to do.

Bai Cao - Why don't you know? We are in this problem because of you. All this is happening because of you.

Ting Hao - How is this happening because of me?

Bai Cao - Let me tell you. If you would not have pulled me inside your room, we would not have been in such a problem.

Ting Hao - Really! Actually, Bai Cao, this is all because of you. If you would not have just opened my door like that, you would not have seen me in a towel. And if you would have seen me in a towel, you would not have been going to scream. And if you would not have been going go scream, I would not have kept my hand on your mouth. And if I would not have kept my hand you on your mouth, there would not be a chance for Xiao Ying to see us like that. And if Xiao Ying would not have a chance to see us like that, I would not have pulled you inside my room. And if I would not have pulled you inside my room, we would not have been in this problem. So, it's your fault that we are in this problem.

Ting Hao said that in one breathe.

Bai Cao - Fine. It's not your fault. But it's not my fault either.

Ting Hao - Yeah, It's not your fault either.

Ting Hao & Bai Cao(together) - It's Xiao Ying's fault.

Ting Hao - Yeah.

Bai Cao - If she would not have come out of her room, you would not have pulled me inside your room.

Ting Hao - Right.

Suddenly, Chang An stopped slamming the door.

Ting Hao(whispering) - Why did he stop slamming the door?

Bai Cao - How would I know but I guess, he is talking with someone.

Ting Hao - Let's go and hear what they are talking about.

Then both Ting Hao and Bai Cao went near the door without making any noise. They both stick one of their ears on the door and starts hearing what Chang An is talking about and with whom.

Outside the room

Chang An - She must be there, Xiao Ying.

Xiao Ying - She is not there.