Problems, with no end

At Fang Mansion -

Chang An went near Ting Yi. He saw that she was crying and was looking at some pictures of her mother.

Chang An(softly) - Ting Yi.

Ting Yi(wiping off her tears) - Senior Chang An, what are you doing here?

Chang An - I guess, I am the one who should ask this question.

Ting Yi stood up. She was behaving as nothing happened.

Chang An - Can I sit here?

Ting Yi - Yeah, sure. You don't need to ask.

Chang An sat on the ground.

Ting Yi - Why are you sitting on the ground? Please sit on the bed.

Chang An - No, I guess this place is more comfortable that's you were sitting here.

Ting Yi smiled. Chang An saw the pictures and picked them.

Chang An - Is she your mother?

Ting Yi sat near Chang An and took the picture from his hand gently.

Ting Yi - Yeah. Isn't she the most beautiful women?

Chang An - Yeah. And you look just like her.

Ting Yi - Really?

Chang An(nodding at Ting Yi) - Hmm.

Ting Yi was looking at her mother's picture. Her eyes were filled with tears but she was stopping herself from crying.

Chang An - Ting Yi, you don't need to stop yourself from crying. Cry it out Ting Yi, you'll feel better. Ting Yi, cry it out. Remove all the pain you have kept in your heart for so many years today. Cry it out.

And Ting Yi started crying. She was crying her heart out.

Ting Yi(talking to the photo) - Mumma, please come back home. I need you. Mumma, I want to tell you everything that happened to me. I want you to laugh at my mistakes, my stupidity.

Ting Yi was continuously crying. Chang An was not able to see her like this.

Chang An(in his mind) - I can't see you like this, Ting Yi.

Ting Yi(crying) - You know, Senior Chang An. Every year I used to visit my mother on this day, with the hope that this year she'll come out of the coma. But she never came out of the coma. Every year I lose all my hopes. But still, I gather all my hopes back and go to visit her hoping that this time she'll wake up. But nothing changed, she is still on that hospital bed. She is alive but half dead.

Ting Yi was crying a lot. She was not able to breathe.

Ting Yi - You know, today I didn't go to visit her. Because I was not able to gather all my hopes.

Then she turned her face towards Chang An.

Ting Yi - What should I do? I wanna meet her. I wanna meet my mother. I wanna talk to her. But I can't see her half-dead anymore. Please tell me what should I do, Senior Chang An.

Ting Yi was crying a lot. While crying she put her head on Chang An's shoulder. And Chang An hugged her from the side. After some time Chang An saw that Ting Yi slept on his shoulder.

Chang An(in his mind) - She is sleeping so peacefully. I should not disturb her.

At the park -

Yi Feng - Xiao Ying, don't worry. Senior Ting Hao has gone to find Baicao. But will you tell me what happened at that time? Why was Baicao crying? Why were you following her?