Need of closure

Xiao Ying - But if you will come, then who will take care of Song Bai Hall?

Yi Feng - Ruo Bai.

Scene changed

Everyone was sitting in front of Ting Hao and Bai Cao.

Ting Yi - They seem to be cool, Xiao Ying. Tell them our idea.

Ting Hao - What do you guys want? Why are you all here?

Chang An - The fight between you two is already resolved, right?

Ting Hao - Obviously, Chang An.

Chang An - No, I asked you this because, when we entered the room... we saw you both staring at each other.

Then Bai Cao and Ting Hao started coughing.

Chang An - So, I thought you two would still be fighting.

Bai Cao - No, couch, we aren't fighting anymore.

Chang An - Is that because of what you asked me to do?

Bai Cao - Yeah, that thing really helped.

Ting Hao - What are you guys talking about? What did you ask him to do, Bai Cao?

Bai Cao - Nothing. It's between me and couch. So, it will be better if it will be between us only.

Ting Hao - Since when did you guys start keeping secrets between you two?

Chang An - From a very long time. Right, Bai Cao?

Bai Cao - Yeah. But why are we even talking about this? Didn't you guys come to tell us something?

Everyone - Yeah.

Ting Hao - So, say it.

Xiao Ying - Senior Yi Feng, you say it to them.

Yi Feng turned his face towards Xiao Ying. His face had a shocked and scared expression at the same time.

Yi Feng - Me!

Xiao Ying nodded. Yi Feng closed his eyes

Yi Feng(in his mind) - Come on, Yi Feng, you can do this.

Ting Hao(in a loud voice) - Yi Feng!

Yi Feng - Yeah.

Ting Hao - You were going to tell us something.

Yi Feng - Yeah.

Ting Hao - So..., say it then.

Yi Feng - Yeah. I was going to say.......................... when are you guys leaving for the US? I mean... when is the flight?

Bai Cao - Our flight will come at 5:00 p.m. So, we have to go to the airport at 4:00 p.m.

Ting Hao looked at everyone's faces and smiled.

Ting Hao - I think there is something else too that you want to say. Right, guy?

Gu Wei Yi - Yeah there is. I will tell you my problem. I can't go to the US with you guys because I have to stay here for one of my patients. And Lin Li has also decided that she will be staying here with me. Now, it's your turn, Yi Feng.

Ting Hao - Yi Feng, are you going to say what you want to?

Yi Feng closed his eyes and started speaking.

Yi Feng - Actually, I want to say that I also want to go to the US with you guys. And it's not only my benefit, but it's also your benefit too. How? I will tell you. If only Gu Wei Yi's Now, when Lin Li and Gu Wei Yi are not going to the US, there are two seats of no use, which means double loss, because it is the last moment and even if we cancel the tickets, we won't be able to get our money. So, I was thinking that I should also go with you guys.