QU XIANG NAN IS SHOT

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, open the door or else I will cut my wrist.

Then suddenly Bai Cao heard the sound of glass breaking.

Bai Cao stood up after hearing that noise and opens the door.

As she opened the door, she saw Ting Hao holding a piece of glass against his left hand's wrist. Ting Hao was trying to cut his wrist.

Seeing that, she shouted...

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao!

Ting Hao raised his head and saw Bai Cao standing. He was happy to see her. He was about to go towards her and forgot that he had a piece of glass in his hand. And unknowingly he holds the piece of glass more tightly and accidentally he cuts his wrist a little and his fingers were badly cut.

As Bai Cao saw that, she ran towards him. She held Ting Hao's hand and started looking at his injury.

Bai Cao - What is this, Senior Ting Hao? Are you mad? Why do you always have to do such childish things? Why do you always have to be so childish?

Ting Hao - I am being childish! Seriously!

Ting Hao was in disbelieve.

Bai Cao - Yeah. Now come here with me.

Then Bai Cao made Ting Hao sit on the bed. Then she started to search for something in a bag.

Ting Hao - Excuse me, Bai Cao, if this is childish, then what were you doing? Were you not being childish?

Hearing that, Bai Cao turned back towards Ting Hao. She had some ointments, cotton and some bandage in her hand. She went towards Ting Hao and sat in front of him holding his hand.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, I had logic in whatever I said and did that time. But you... you did this without any logic.

Bai Cao said while cleaning Ting Hao's injury.

Ting Hao - Oh really! And what is your logic, Bai Cao? I know there is no logic in whatever you said at that time. At least I have logic in whatever I do.

Saying that, Ting Hao removes his hand from Bai Cao's hand.

Bai Cao - Oh really! What is your logic then? Why don't you tell me your logic in you cutting your hand?

Saying that, Bai Cao held Ting Hao's hand again and continued cleaning his injury.

Ting Hao - Yeah, this is what you always do, Bai Cao. Whenever you can't answer any of my questions, you ask the same question to me.

Bai Cao - If it's like this, then just answer my question.

Ting Hao - Wait, wait, wait... you mean my question because I asked you this question first. So technically this is my question.

Bai Cao - Whatever. Just answer it.

Ting Hao - Fine. I did this to bring you out from that washroom. I wanted to know the reason why you were doing this. Now you tell me why you did this.

Bai Cao - I did this because I didn't want anything to happen to you all because of me... because of a person cursed like me. I didn't want you guys to lose your lives as my parents did.

Bai Cao said that with her eyes closed and in a loud voice.

Everyone was shocked to hear her. They all were looking at her.

Bai Cao slowly opened her eyes and found that everyone was looking at her.

Bai Cao - Please... go away from me.