Someone is coming back

Ting Yi - Who was that kidnapper? Why did I feel so sleepy after eating the noodles? Did you guys mix something in it?

Xiao Ying - Actually the kidnapper was coach Chang An.

Bai Cao - Yeah.

Ting Hao - But we didn't know that you ate noodles. Chang An, why didn't you tell us that you bought noodles for her?

Chang An - Actually, I didn't tell you because you all were busy decorating the house and preparing the cake.

Ting Hao - Okay.

Ting Yi - But why did I feel sleepy after eating the noodles?

Chang An(hesitating) - Because I mixed a sleeping pill in it.

Ting Hao, Bai Cao and Xiao Ying - What!

Ting Yi - Why?

Chang An - I will tell you but first cut the cake.

Ting Yi - But.....

Chang An - Please.

Ting Hao - You...

Ting Yi - It's okay, older brother, he said that he will tell us the reason after I cut the cake. So, let it be. There must be a reason.

Ting Hao - Okay.

Then Ting Yi started cutting the cake and everyone were singing the birthday song. Ting Yi first gave the cake to Ting Hao, then Bai Cao, then Xiao Ying's mother and then Chang An. But when she went to Xiao Ying to give her cake Ting Yi applied the cake on her face instead of feeding her.

Xiao Ying - Senior Ting Yi, why did you do this?

Ting Yi - This is your punishment.

Xiao Ying - Punishment!

Ting Yi - Yeah. Punishment for planning my kidnapping.

Xiao Ying - Oh, then okay. But I will feed you the cake.

Xiao Ying cut a piece of cake and went to Ting Yi. But she also applied the cake on her face instead of feeding her.

Ting Yi - Xiao Ying, what is this?

Xiao Ying - My revenge.

Ting Yi - I won't leave you.

Then Xiao Ying started running and Ting Yi was running towards her. But when they were behind Bai Cao and Ting Hao, they decided to apply the cake on their faces. They were going towards Ting Hao and Bai Cao slowly without making any noise. As they reached really close to them, Ting Hao and Bai Cao turned back and threw a piece of cake on Xiao Ying's and Ting Yi's faces.

Xiao Ying & Ting Yi - What the hell! How did you guys know that we were going to apply the cake to both of you?

Ting Hao & Bai Cao(together and looking at each other) - Because we know you.

Then they started running too. Bai Cao went to Xiao Ying's mother and applied the cake to her face. Xiao Ying went near Chang An to apply the cake on his face, but he showed her his angry face.

Chang An - Xiao Ying, if you wanna apply the cake to my face, then you are most welcome.

Xiao Ying was going to apply the cake on his face.

Chang An - But..... you have to do hand-stand for one hour tomorrow.

Then Xiao Ying stepped back a little. Then Ting Yi suddenly came from Chang An's back and applied a lot of cake on his face.

Chang An(turning back) - What! Ting Yi, why did you do this?

Ting Yi - This is your punishment for punishing me.